Re: The game is ruined...!!!!!

by mqualls2

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The game is ruined...!!!!!

★★★ Newbie

Whatever update you just did has ruined the game I've had every iteration of the madden franchise and this is by far the most unrealistic version of football I've ever had the pleasure of playing on any platform. Not only is this fall forward bug a problem, the game is no longer counting sacks if they happen out of the pocket. Seriously I'm about to give up hope. Please if someone on the inside is reading this or knows someone, fix this now!!!!!

Message 1 of 10 (654 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@RyRy350  @mqualls2 

Hey Madden Community,

The following updates are in today’s Title Update:

• Addressed an issue related to players falling forward after a tackle
  • Improved logging related to connectivity issues

Thank you again for your patience and continued feedback.

- The Madden Team

https://forums.ea.com/en/madden-nfl/discussion/242026/madden-nfl-19-march-quick-fix-title-update

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 8 of 10 (558 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

The Madden team is aware of the game not tracking sacks and looking to address the fall forward bug as well. We appreciate your feedback around this and patience while they work to address it as soon as possible. 

This was posted a week ago from the Madden Community Manager.

NOTE: This update does not include a fix for players falling forward; however, our teams are aware of the issue and investigating how to address it. Once we have an update, we will make sure to post on the EA Forums.

(Source)

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 10 (614 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Blueberry  Where is the change log for this update? We would like to know what the update fixes. In my limited experience i dont update unless i know what the fix is, because some updates break something worse than they fix.

Message 3 of 10 (607 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Blueberry  the madden game info forum is supposed to have info on updates, but is says nothing about updates. hmmmm?

Message 4 of 10 (602 Views)

Community Manager

This is the title update board where you'll see specific info on what was changed in each title update. I previously relayed you info from the February fix update, but if you want the notes from the large February update check out the one right below it.

https://forums.ea.com/en/madden-nfl/categories/madden-nfl-19-title-updates

Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 10 (590 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Blueberry  Thank you very much.

Message 6 of 10 (586 Views)

Community Manager

@RyRy350 

The Community Manager for Madden just provided an update for the community around the falling forward bug:

Hi Madden Community,

We wanted to give you all a quick update on the falling forward bug that players have been experiencing since the February Title Update.

This is a top priority for the team and we're actively working on a fix for the problem. We are targeting an update in the second half of next week and will provide updates when we have more concrete details.

The Madden Team

(Source)

Blueberry.png
Message 7 of 10 (572 Views)

Community Manager

@RyRy350  @mqualls2 

Hey Madden Community,

The following updates are in today’s Title Update:

• Addressed an issue related to players falling forward after a tackle
  • Improved logging related to connectivity issues

Thank you again for your patience and continued feedback.

- The Madden Team

https://forums.ea.com/en/madden-nfl/discussion/242026/madden-nfl-19-march-quick-fix-title-update

Blueberry.png
Message 8 of 10 (559 Views)

★ Novice

I was official alternate for bills club championship.  There was a no show I was next up and I didn't get to play

Message 9 of 10 (498 Views)

★ Novice

hi I was official alternate for bills club championship.  There was a no show and i didn't get to play 

Message 10 of 10 (497 Views)