Re: Team Captain MUT Error

by MaikeruSoya

Original Post

Team Captain MUT Error

★★ Novice

When I went to pick my team captain for MUT, ps4 got an error and Madden closed. After I restarted Madden and went into MUT, I didn't have the choice to pick a team captain and it was already picked for me???...Without even realizing what happened or the importance of team captain, I continued to play. I've spent quite a bit on MUT cards, so I don't want to remake a team again, but be given a new team captain that I can choose.

Message 1 of 11 (7,021 Views)

★ Guide
you CAN CHANGE YOUR TEAM CAPTAIN!. go to Sets - Exchange - Players - Team Captain Exchange. REMOVE ALL UPGRADES TO YOUR T. Captain FIRST.
in the set add your T.C. and 1 gold token and you can select a New Team Captain.
Message 2 of 11 (6,976 Views)

★★★★ Novice

OP. he is correct about changing Team Captain.

Message 3 of 11 (6,965 Views)

Ultimate Team Captain disappeared

★★★ Newbie

Hi, my Ultimate Team Captain disappeared from my roster. Support chat could not find it and confirmed that I do not have any captain and that I also do not have the Captains Pack anymore. Still they were not able to help me, as they couldn´t prove that I had a captain, but of course I had a captain, as everyone has a captain.... What can I do now?

Message 4 of 11 (6,952 Views)

Re: Ultimate Team Captain disappeared

★★★ Newbie

My problem was sollved by support, thanks a lot!

Message 5 of 11 (6,923 Views)

★★★ Newbie
what did they end up doing?
Message 6 of 11 (6,402 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What was your solution??

Message 7 of 11 (6,008 Views)

★★★ Novice

What was the solution?? I've lost mine aswell

Actually don't even think I got 1 

Message 8 of 11 (5,795 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I also didn’t receive a team captain I just finished the campaign today and never got the pack just finished with a support chat. And the confirmed I finished the challenges but they just told me to wait ... I don’t think it’s going to help so IDK what to do now 

Message 9 of 11 (5,734 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@mkeclaud wrote:

When I went to pick my team captain for MUT, ps4 got an error and Madden closed. After I restarted Madden and went into MUT, I didn't have the choice to pick a team captain and it was already picked for me???...Without even realizing what happened or the importance of team captain, I continued to play. I've spent quite a bit on MUT cards, so I don't want to remake a team again, but be given a new team captain that I can choose.

I had the same problem.  I did a live chat with EA, they were able to add a captain pack to my account 

Message 10 of 11 (5,420 Views)