by KingSargeTV

Original Post

Re: THE YARD - SLUGGISH AND LAGGY

★★★★ Novice

Hi, any updates on this topic ? 

Message 21 of 49 (1,211 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

This same issue for me. With a Amazing pc. Rtx 2080 s i7 9700k 16 gb ram and game installed on an m.2. Stop acting like this isnt a problem on yalls end. FIX IT. This game is so full of bugs it is fraudulent to have released it and made people pay full price. Stop making people think its their pc and fix your game. 

Message 22 of 49 (1,159 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

they dont care about consumers 

Message 23 of 49 (1,158 Views)

Community Manager

@EA_Blueberry wrote:

@EA_Blueberry wrote:

Hi, @KingSargeTV 

Can you attach a DxDiag for us so we can review your system hardwaere?

How to gather DxDiag information

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

I recommend checking to make sure you have all of your drivers updated, especially for the video card you have. We'll see what we can do to help you out here. Thank you for reporting this here so we can start tracking this for others that might be affected too. 

Hey everyone!

If you're experience performance issues within The Yard we'll need a DxDiag and your Origin ID so we can pass along this information to the team for investigation. 

Hey, all.

If you're experiencing trouble with the Yard being sluggish/laggy we'll need DxDiags to pass along to the team to help aide them in identifying a root cause. 

Thanks for your help in advance,

Blueberry.png
Message 24 of 49 (1,154 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

THERE! EVen though this is in no way my hardware causing the issue. Madden is the ONLY game and ONLY one mode "THE YARD" that has any problems.

Message 25 of 49 (1,152 Views)

Community Manager
@D3ATHSADV0CATE I believe a driver came out for your RTX 2080 SUPER yesterday, can you check to see if you the latest driver version?

https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/drivers/

Appreciate you submitting the details, we'll pass it along so the team is aware.

Anyone that is able to attach their report it's greatly appreciated!
Blueberry.png
Message 26 of 49 (1,142 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I always keep my drivers up to date. Yes i have the newest version. Still persists on the yard ONLY. 

Message 27 of 49 (1,136 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

ITs weird. SO the entire game runs great at 144 fps. I select the Yard and its fine all the way until you click vs cpu. AS SOON as i click that it slows down and becomes so laggy that i have to click 3 or 4 times to select anything. This persists through the entire first game and its unplayable. SO it is something that has to do with that game mode. Ive tried everything. Locking frames, lowering quality, changing direct x, reinstalling etc. Ive seen alot of people with the same issue. Any idea when we can expect a fix? 

Message 28 of 49 (1,129 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

So i assume they just arnt going to fix it? thousands of people still have yet to be able to play the yard which included part of the purchase. Madd refunds should be granted if not going to even be acknowledged. 

Message 29 of 49 (1,104 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, @D3ATHSADV0CATE 

Can you let me know if this helps? It was mentioned here in our PC troubleshooting thread related to performance.

i had game freeze on load screens contacted ea ,they put me on a case , then i figured problem, when i go into games i change  settings  or make sure resulutions is on 1920x1080, thats my monitor, anyway i changed back to default settings, back on 1280x720, same results , then i saw under ingame settings-graphics the direct x setting set to direct x 11, i changed to direct x 12 (thats what i got) , everything working great now, make sure the direct x is right

my prob was ingame setting on graphics , the setting for direct x was set on dx11 ,i changed to direct x 12 (thats what i got) no freezes now

Blueberry.png
Message 30 of 49 (1,067 Views)