by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Re: Suggestions for Madden to improve?

★★★★★ Newbie

Online career mode with friends but we can play on the same team

Message 21 of 25 (1,177 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@dylanchappine One of the biggest things I feel like that needs to be added is to allow us to change the play style in a online H2H. Especially when playing friends. Like change from COMP (trash) mode to SIM (real football)
Message 22 of 25 (1,081 Views)

★★ Novice

Franchise mode:

The commissioner should be able to change game times and locations. I don't see an option to play in Mexico or London.

After winning the Super Bowl, my team didn't have the opening game of the next season.

Also, The Super Bowl only rotates between Dallas and Tampa every year. Can you add more cities?

Message 23 of 25 (915 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Agreed,  however I would like to add.  To improve madden 22.  Allow us to import our player and or team from madden 21 to madden 22 with stats.  Improve story mode.  I want to be able to have an open ended script.  Like the old WWF story mode where you can chooses where you are from, your struggle.  Your cockyness..  Maybe even add in legal trouble or friction with team mates like in the real NFL.  You can have player suspended for one thing or the other.  Also, allow on francise mode me to draft players I have created on to one team if I am a owner or coach.    This is madden I can cook the books if I want to.   Have an option to were demand a relise and the team may keep me.  Do if play or sit the season.    Its a good game.  But the players info not transferring from one year to the next sucks.   That would have to be my biggest gripe.

Message 24 of 25 (760 Views)

Community Manager

Thank you all for the feedback over the years! Since this thread is originally from 2016, I'm going to shut it down now to avoid further necroposting. 

The Madden NFL 22 forums are now live! Please submit your ideas and feedback on the game here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Madden-NFL-22/ct-p/madden-nfl-22-en

Blueberry.png
Message 25 of 25 (744 Views)