Product: Madden NFL 19
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? MaidMarion52
Date/time issue occurred Dec 12 2018
What type of issue do you have? Other
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Solo Challenges
Summarize your bug Solo battles recorded losses for me for games that did not occur. I got handed 4 losses before i played a single game this week. Has never happened to me before.
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Make sure your wins and losses are accurate before you start playing.
What happens when the bug occurs? You get losses and lose out on the amount of games you can play for the week the computer thinks you played those recorded them as losses.
What do you expect to see? I expected to see 13 games remaining No losses Started with four losses not cool!
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Product: Madden NFL 19
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? MaidMarion52
Date/time issue occurred Dec 14 2018
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Solo Challenges
Summarize your bug Went into my solo battles already had 4 losses. Never played none of those games Called EA they stated i was basically screwed!! Nothing they could do to fix nor compensate me for losing out. Hope this does not happen to anyone else!
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go in to your solo battles check your games Make sure nothing weird is going on.
What happens when the bug occurs? System records losses for games that did not occur.
What do you expect to see? I expected to see 4 more games remaining And only wins since i did not lose any of my games.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Message 1 of 2 (229 Views)

Re: Solo battles losses with games never played

★ Guide
if you started them monday but didn't return until friday you lose the 4 wednesday games. if you didn't start them until wednesday then you lose the 4 monday games.
Message 2 of 2 (209 Views)