Product: Madden NFL 19
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Nader1212
Date/time issue occurred Week ago
What type of issue do you have? Other
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Solo Challenges
Summarize your bug Lost most of my Shazier stats. Went from 78000 passing yards to under 70000. Went from 39 picks to under 25. Went from 8 return TDS to 0. Went from 600 return yards to under 200. Those are just some of the examples. They disappeared a week ago and won’t come back or upgrade.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Check prior stats
What happens when the bug occurs? Lost most of my Shazier stats. Went from 78000 passing yards to under 70000. Went from 39 picks to under 25. Went from 8 return TDS to 0. Went from 600 return yards to under 200. Those are just some of the examples. They disappeared a week ago and won’t come back or upgrade.
What do you expect to see? Stats fixed or awards rewarded for the stats
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. Lost most of my Shazier stats. Went from 78000 passing yards to under 70000. Went from 39 picks to under 25. Went from 8 return TDS to 0. Went from 600 return yards to under 200. Those are just some of the examples. They disappeared a week ago and won’t come back or upgrade.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? N/A
Enter RAM memory size in GB N/A

Lost mos tiny Shazier stats. Went from 78000 passing yards to under 70000. Went from 39 picks to under 25. Went from 8 return TDS to 0. Went from 600 return yards to under 200. Those are just some of the examples. They disappeared a week ago and won’t come back or upgrade.

Message 1 of 1 (214 Views)