Re: Servers cannot process your request - Franchise mode

by Yankev22

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Servers cannot process your request - Franchise mode

★★★ Newbie

I just bought Madden 17 yesterday. Started a new franchise saved to the cloud and played one game. Now today when I try to start up my franchise again I get an error that says "Our servers cannot process your request at this time. Please try again later. We apologize for the inconvenience. You have been returned to the main menu."  I have been looking for any solutions to this online and I can't find a single thing anywhere. The game is fun but not if I can't play it. Help please!

Message 1 of 35 (35,763 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Newbie

I think I have solved the issue. Or at least worked around it.The problem happened when I selected to continue franchise from the cloud. Instead of doing that, I selected Cloud, where I could start a new franchise or load another from the cloud. Loading it from there worked the first time.

I saw a similar issue where the solution was to set privacy settings as restrictive as possible and then set them back to normal. I'm not sure how this would help but it didn't help me.

View in thread

Message 2 of 35 (42,724 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

I think I have solved the issue. Or at least worked around it.The problem happened when I selected to continue franchise from the cloud. Instead of doing that, I selected Cloud, where I could start a new franchise or load another from the cloud. Loading it from there worked the first time.

I saw a similar issue where the solution was to set privacy settings as restrictive as possible and then set them back to normal. I'm not sure how this would help but it didn't help me.

Message 2 of 35 (42,725 Views)

Community Manager

@Yankev22

Thanks for posting.

barry.png
Message 3 of 35 (35,617 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've been getting this error for the past few days...not sure why it started. Any tips?

Message 4 of 35 (35,487 Views)

Community Manager

@PoorMichaelPoor

Can you let us know if the steps posted above by @Yankev22 help in your case, thanks.

barry.png
Message 5 of 35 (35,478 Views)

Madden 17 franchise Xbox One

★★★ Newbie
Whenever I try to enter my online franchise I get a message that says our servers cannot process your request at this time please try again later we apologize for any inconvenience you have been returned to the main menu. This is been happening for almost 24 hours I have no idea what the issue is need it fixed or at least an update.
Message 6 of 35 (31,511 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yes it worked. I went to Franchise Mode. Went to Cloud. Went to Load Franchise. You'll than see your list of Franchises made. Press X or A if it's Xbox
Message 7 of 35 (35,039 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I love you guys
Message 8 of 35 (34,929 Views)

Servers cannot process your request - Franchise mode

★★★ Newbie

For Madden 17, ever since version 1.07 automatically downloaded, I keep getting  the following message when attempting to play franchise mode.."Our servers cannot process your request at this time. ..

Country - USA

Provider - Century Link

Platform - PS4

Troubleshooting I tried -

1. Restart PS4
  2. Restart router
  3. Plug PS4 directly into router
  4. Contact EA Sports

I am attempting to connect via wifi/ also tried wired connection.

Error message recieved - "Our servers cannot process your request at this time

Message 9 of 35 (31,556 Views)

★ Novice
I'm unable to connect to the server for ultimate team been at least 4 days anyone else having this issue I deleted it reinstalled everything I can think of please help
Message 10 of 35 (34,732 Views)