SHAMEFUL

by MRHARLEM

Original Post

SHAMEFUL

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I simply need to know why has the makers of madden not allowed us to use nfl legends? You don't have the pulse of the people and its obvious. Your game play is great and has progressed over the years but to not be able to play with teh nfl greats in franchise mode is a complete travesty!! Really who wants to play ultimate legends??? What kind of nonsense is that?? I want to play with reggie white and jerome brown on my team. I want to play with lawrence taylor on my team. I want to play with jerry rice on the 49ers in this day and age. This really makes me want to ask the question....... Who is really collecting the feedback of the loyalists and compiling them into a game that we all want to play. I really hope someone see's this post who is power to make a decision.

It is shamefull that this has gone on this long. When I try to use the chat option or talk to someone from, they have no idea of the game. I have played this game since the introduction years ago and I know when someone does not have a clue. The people that interact with the loyalists should also be a loyalist. I dont want to wait for someone to check the forum becuase I could have done that and most likely I have done it if im calling ea for answers. Please really look at how your interaction with the people is hurting the loyalists. It should not be like this. I dont think I am going to buy the game this year and it hurts because I expected better from ea as a whole.

The people at 2ksports really have it together. The people that talk to you actually have a clue. They do updates to make the game better as well.

I hope this email finds its way to a real decision maker as I think I am in the wrong business because you guys need real help. You may improve the gameplay and all that but the essence of the game is not there. Point in question.... When lt reggie white, deion sanders and jerry rice was around in the nfl, the gameplay was not like this. We should be able to use them with this gameplay. It would be awesome!!!

Think about it ea.. If you need help drop me a line as it would be an honor to help you out, but this has to stop. I cannot spend my money on madden this year and it will be the first time ever.

Message 1 of 4 (272 Views)

Re: SHAMEFUL

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@MRHARLEM

Please do not post in ALLCAPS, I have edited your post.

This is a handy website: https://convertcase.net/

****EDIT****

I have now seen your multiple duplicate posts and removed them. Spamming is not allowed, please do not repeat this, thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 4 (264 Views)

Re: SHAMEFUL

★★★ Newbie

barry is that your only response!!!!! no help or direction??? spam and capital letters? once again SHAMEFUL!!!!!

Message 3 of 4 (253 Views)

EA Need To Take Lessons From 2Ksports and listen to valuable feedback

★★★ Newbie

So i post an issue regarding the game and all i get back is a reply about capital letters and spam???? Madden will not get my money this year. This is a disgrace. Really???? Spam and Capital Letters? Really? EA is getting to big for their britches lol

Message 4 of 4 (255 Views)