Receiving Losses for Online disconnection. Madden 15 for PS4

by xxgordoxx

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Receiving Losses for Online disconnection. Madden 15 for PS4

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I purchased the game yesterday and have only been able to complete like 2-3 total games out of 23 games. Almost every single other game has dicsonnected me and I'ved received a loss even when I was a head or when the score was 0-0. Here are some examples:

[Removed for potential name and shame - Admin.]

These are 10 examples on how EA/Madden 15 Online game play glitched out n screwed me over. The first handfull of games I was playing while connected via wireless and figured maybe that was the issue. I connected straight to my router and still have been experiencing the same issues. My online gaming experience has been horrible.

This matter needs to be resolved. Not only for me but for the other Madden online players that have been experiencing this.

Message 2 of 54 (7,238 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Madden 15 network timeout disconnections

★★★ Novice
Hi everyone! I tried something very basic which seems to have worked for me (been able to finish 2 games in a row). I hard restarted (pulled the power supply out instead of powering off or hitting "reset") the modem , counted to 30 - plugged it back in and it started working.

Again I can't say this is a "fix" but it has seemed to work for me so far. I hope this works for all of you also!

View in thread

Message 43 of 54 (6,049 Views)

All Replies

Madden 15 Random Disconnect

★★★ Newbie

Madden 15 Head to Head ... system keeps logging me off ... losing EA servers in the middle if games and its counting me for losses.  No prob w my internet.  Not sure but SO SO SO frustrating.  Happened like 6 times!

Also happened in Madden 25.

Message 1 of 54 (7,070 Views)

Re: Receiving Losses for Online disconnection. Madden 15 for PS4

★★★ Newbie

Well the ea servers went down on me during a match on xbox one, and i got perm banned for it so yea..

Message 3 of 54 (7,175 Views)

★ Novice
Same problem, even worse when you have the lead and they still give you the loss! Like why would I "quit" if I'm winning
Message 4 of 54 (7,162 Views)

Game Crashed During MUT Game Stuck With a Loss (XBoxOne)

★ Novice

I was at the end of a MUT game with 1 minute to go and winning 14-7 and then the game crashed and sent me to the dashboard. I got back on and I was stuck with a loss and didn't get any coins either. Can I at least get the loss taken off somehow? 

Message 5 of 54 (7,082 Views)

★ Novice

*BUMP*

It's so frustrating.

Any suggestions or help EA?

Message 6 of 54 (7,136 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
The past two days has just been hell. I won an auction for 8k + and they took the coins from me and i never got the card. Pissed is an understatement. EA needs to do something ASAP because i have had nothing but problems since I spent $70.00 for this game that doesn't even work properly!
Message 7 of 54 (7,130 Views)

NEED EA SPORTS SUPPORT

★★ Newbie

I JUST got kicked out of two of my online games my first games for no reason just ea servers and got the losseds... could i get a reset

Message 8 of 54 (7,124 Views)

Keep getting booted off of EA servers

★★★ Newbie
I got booted off of the EA servers when I was up 24-0 in the 2nd quarter and I still received a loss, even though i didn't log off or have my internet time out. It kept booting me off the servers afterwards. Is there any way I could get the loss removed?
Message 9 of 54 (7,100 Views)

Re: Keep getting booted off of EA servers

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

been happining to me too all day on ultimate team ive had to replay 9 solo challenges and lost contracts and coins very upset. last game had 19 seconds left sigh

Message 10 of 54 (7,088 Views)