Ranked games

by JayP1969

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Ranked games

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Can someone please help me I can’t get into a ranked game I played over 500 games H2H online yet I can’t get ranked games. I e even played ranked players and beat them yet I still get no ranking. How do I get into a ranked game when I go to set it up it won’t allow me to toggle from Unranked to ranked

Message 1 of 9 (5,395 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Ranked games

Community Manager

Hi, @JayP1969 

To play a ranked game in Madden NFL 21 you need to select the ranked tile on the very left when you go to Online H2H. If you're not able to access it anymore, perhaps you might have had an action placed on your account? I recommend checking your email address associated with your EA account to see if there was a response from the Terms of Service team.

If you don't have any indication of account actions, have you tried reinstalling the game to see if fresh files fixes this for you?

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 9 (5,362 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi, @JayP1969 

To play a ranked game in Madden NFL 21 you need to select the ranked tile on the very left when you go to Online H2H. If you're not able to access it anymore, perhaps you might have had an action placed on your account? I recommend checking your email address associated with your EA account to see if there was a response from the Terms of Service team.

If you don't have any indication of account actions, have you tried reinstalling the game to see if fresh files fixes this for you?

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 9 (5,363 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry There is no tile that says ranked I am on it now and I deleted everything and reset it up I even created a new account to see if it was the email but there is no way fir me to get into a ranked game crazy
Message 3 of 9 (5,309 Views)

Community Manager
@JayP1969 Sorry, it's quick match. The very top left corner one.
Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 9 (5,305 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I go in  here and it still doesn’t get me ranked not sure what’s up but thanks so much for the help check out picture 

Message 5 of 9 (5,294 Views)

Community Manager
@JayP1969 Ah, yes that is a bug where the ranking won't show up. It usually happens when there is a disconnection from a game. If you continue to play full games it should return.
Blueberry.png
Message 6 of 9 (5,289 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry That’s what I will do thanks again
Message 7 of 9 (5,284 Views)

★★ Novice

One other thing do I go to custom matches or just quick match?

Message 8 of 9 (5,280 Views)

Community Manager
@JayP1969 Quick match.
Blueberry.png
Message 9 of 9 (5,255 Views)