Re: how can I get unbanned

by CarbonCarl

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Please unban me ea

★★★★★ Novice

Please unban me ea I spent so much time and money on this game and really enjoy it. I didn’t know I couldn’t transfer coins to my other account there was no warning or anything. Please unban me my psn is FATBOIII_Mentals 

Message 2 of 12 (19,912 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: how can i get unbanned

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team @Cj10306.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 11 of 12 (21,322 Views)

All Replies

How to get unbanned

★★★★★ Novice

Also how do I get unbanned I got banned for giving coins to my other account and I didn’t know I wasn’t allowed to do this. There was no warning, no nothing how was I supposed to know it wasn’t allowed. I spent so much time and money on this game and randomly  get banned pls ea unban me

Message 1 of 12 (19,924 Views)

Please unban me EA

★★★★★ Novice

Pls ea once again unban me

Message 3 of 12 (19,915 Views)

Can you unban me ea

★★★★★ Novice

Please unban me ea. I really just want to play madden again

Message 4 of 12 (19,914 Views)

Please unban me ea

★★★★★ Novice

Ea can you please unban I really want to play madden again

Message 5 of 12 (19,907 Views)

how can I get unbanned

★★★★★ Novice

I got banned from Madden 21 for giving coins to my main account [FATBOIII_Mentals] from my second account [FATBOII_Mentals]. I didn't know that I couldn't do this because there was no warning or notice to warn me or say that giving coins counts as cheating. It isn't like I gave coins to my friends I gave coins to myself so I didn't think it would count as cheating. I spent a lot of time and money on Madden. I also really enjoy playing the game and it is really fun. Can you please unban me EA I know not to give coins to my other account now and won't do it again. I just really want to play the game again. Thank you for your time and goodbye. 

Message 6 of 12 (19,914 Views)

how can i get unbanned

★★★★★ Novice

I got banned from Madden 21 for giving coins to my main account [FATBOIII_Mentals] from my second account [FATBOII_Mentals]. I didn't know that I couldn't do this because there was no warning or notice to warn me or say that giving coins counts as cheating. It isn't like I gave coins to my friends I gave coins to myself so I didn't think it would count as cheating. I spent a lot of time and money on Madden. I also really enjoy playing the game and it is really fun. Can you please unban me EA I know not to give coins to my other account now and won't do it again. I just really want to play the game again. Thank you for your time and goodbye. 
Message 7 of 12 (19,911 Views)

how can I get unbanned

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Hi ea this time I am asking you to just change my ban from permeant to temporally that it i just want to be able to play the game soon at some time just don't keep it at permeant. Please I didn't know I couldn't give coins to my other account. You can even take all my coins away. Thank you goodbye.

Message 8 of 12 (19,928 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Hi @Cj10306 

You will need to contact an EA Advisor for your specific request.

You can contact an EA adviser here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

It will also be worth reading the following article before contacting an advisor: 

https://help.ea.com/en-gb/help/account/electronic-arts-account-suspension-policy/

Remember to always read rules and guidelines my friend.

Message 9 of 12 (19,906 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team in realtion to any ban @Cj10306

There is no other way to speak with the team and we are not able to assist with TOS issues on AHQ.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Darko

Darko.png
Message 10 of 12 (19,891 Views)