“Please reset your password”

by cartercr12

Original Post

Re: “Please reset your password”

★★★ Newbie

this is such a joke i literally stopped playing fifa because of this just bought fifa 22 and cant even get onto the servers because i keep getting asked to reset my password ive literally reset it 7 times for goodness sake please put a real solution up

Message 11 of 26 (5,971 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Please tell me why we have to restore our account access in the first place.  Also, I’ve reset my password and nothing happens.  This is extremely frustrating.  I changed my associated email through XBox, changed my password several times, and to no avail.  I just want to play MUT, but at this point, I think I’m returning the game. 

Message 12 of 26 (4,534 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Also, earning badges from EA Support is more like a slap in the face.  I don’t want a skimmer badge, I want a solution.

Message 13 of 26 (4,534 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@cartercr12 I’m having the same issue with all of their games and I’m getting sick and tired of this EA I can’t even play the games I wanna play and I have to settle for something less and that’s not freaking cool it’s like nothing ever work with this company not even the EA play hub on Xbox doesn’t even want to load and trying to get in contact with them is impossible so I’m completely done with EA I’ve canceled my membership on Xbox and deleted the games if this is how it’s gonna be then so be I’m tired of trying to mess with this and it’s been months
Message 14 of 26 (4,129 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@hrqbxrrlic6i Same. I'm never buying an EA game again. "After not logging in for a while accounts are by default deleted" is what support told me. Yet I am logged in on ea.com after resetting my password. It displays the same ID as my psn ID. But I can't play BF1. I don't get why there's no fix. This is absurd.
Message 15 of 26 (3,990 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@JDFarina02 Im also having this issue! I just bought the game today and what do ya know I can’t play it! Like others I’ve tried everything I’ve also reset my password like 5 times! We need a resolution to this problem otherwise you will lose hundreds of thousands of loyal gamers! This is wrong! You have my money but all I have is a migraine from trying to fix what’s obviously not on my end!
Message 16 of 26 (3,713 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is ridiculous. I've been having the same problem. Changed my password 5 different times. Fix this EA

Message 17 of 26 (3,217 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same problem. No matter how many times I reset the dumb password. Please fix!

Message 18 of 26 (3,190 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have literally done everything you’ve said and it’s still asking me to reset. What’s the point anyway? I’m about to return this dumpster fire of a game anyway. 

Message 19 of 26 (3,104 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here.. Unbelievably annoying, every EA game I start it refuses to connect to server and gives a QR code with "Please reset your password", I reset and get the exact same question again, I reset again and around we go.. 

Message 20 of 26 (3,090 Views)