by BackinEightFC

Original Post

Please help madden 19 mut unable to sell elite players

★ Novice

Product: Madden NFL 19
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
I want to talk about something you don't mention above:
How accessible is the current experience? It's overall fine
Summarize what in the product is difficult to use. Today when I got home I played a solo battle after playing I was auctioning players all golds which worked then I attempted to sell some elites they all said this player cannot be auctioned. It's crazy because its cards that cannot even be NAT cards like Marshall yanda team diamonds or Jonathan Ogden boss legend. I'm stuck please help I contacted ea help did all the steps they offered but didn't work. They said to post on here for help
How is this making it more difficult? Unable to sell cards to purchase newer updated players
How can we reproduce this experience? Please fix

Today when I got home I played a solo battle after playing I was auctioning players all golds which worked then I attempted to sell some elites they all said this player cannot be auctioned. It's crazy because its cards that cannot even be NAT cards like Marshall yanda team diamonds or Jonathan Ogden boss legend. I'm stuck please help I contacted ea help did all the steps they offered but didn't work. They said to post on here for help also on ea sports end the cards were showing as tradable just not on my end of the game.

Message 1 of 3 (1,638 Views)

Not able t quicksell or auction tradeable cards

★ Novice

Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Backineightfc9
Date/time issue occurred Friday
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? MUT Squads
Summarize your bug Today when I got home I played a solo battle after playing I was auctioning players all golds which worked then I attempted to sell some elites they all said this player cannot be auctioned. It's crazy because its cards that cannot even be NAT cards like Marshall yanda team diamonds or Jonathan Ogden boss legend. I'm stuck please help I contacted ea help did all the steps they offered but didn't work. They said to post on here for help
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Look on my account
What happens when the bug occurs? Unable to sell or quicksell
What do you expect to see? Tradable card
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. Today when I got home I played a solo battle after playing I was auctioning players all golds which worked then I attempted to sell some elites they all said this player cannot be auctioned. It's crazy because its cards that cannot even be NAT cards like Marshall yanda team diamonds or Jonathan Ogden boss legend. I'm stuck please help I contacted ea help did all the steps they offered but didn't work. They said to post on here for help
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Backineightfc9
Date/time issue occurred Friday
What type of issue do you have? Other
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? MUT Squads
Summarize your bug Today when I got home I played a solo battle after playing I was auctioning players all golds which worked then I attempted to sell some elites they all said this player cannot be auctioned. It's crazy because its cards that cannot even be NAT cards like Marshall yanda team diamonds or Jonathan Ogden boss legend. I'm stuck please help I contacted ea help did all the steps they offered but didn't work. They said to post on here for help
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Look on account
What happens when the bug occurs? Unable to sell cards
What do you expect to see? Auctionable players
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. Today when I got home I played a solo battle after playing I was auctioning players all golds which worked then I attempted to sell some elites they all said this player cannot be auctioned. It's crazy because its cards that cannot even be NAT cards like Marshall yanda team diamonds or Jonathan Ogden boss legend. I'm stuck please help I contacted ea help did all the steps they offered but didn't work. They said to post on here for help
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Message 2 of 3 (1,663 Views)

Re: Not able t quicksell or auction tradeable cards

★ Guide
the Elites..did you upgrade them with team / physical chemistry? if so..UNDO ALL UPGRADES and you should be able to sell/auction said card. if no upgrades have been added then it must be a card acquired from a trade as once you trade a card it essentially becomes a NAT
Message 3 of 3 (1,642 Views)