Re: Play selection screen is much smaller than usual? Screen resolution problem

by charneus

Original Post

Play selection screen is much smaller than usual? Screen resolution problem?

★★★ Newbie

Screen resolution problem!

When selecting plays, the screen for each play is very small, like a quarter of how it should be and can't fix it, I would strongly appreciate any advice.

Message 1 of 5 (5,257 Views)

★★★ Novice

Are you sure you didn't change how the plays are displayed? There are 3 options: Quick, Enhanced, and Slim. Quick is just a single play. Enhanced is a double-column, and shows 3 plays. The second column is information about the play (average yardage, stats, etc). Slim (which I'm guessing is your problem) is Enhanced, but in a single column and stats overlay the bottom.

If you're using Slim, change it to Enhanced.

Message 2 of 5 (5,246 Views)

play book

★★★ Newbie
When choosing a play in my play book in game it is super small and its hard to see the plays. How do I make it big again?
Message 3 of 5 (5,227 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@charneus What do you go to change this?
Message 4 of 5 (4,478 Views)

Community Manager

@Rhino4Life16 

This post is from 2015 and they have likely moved on from this game. You posted in the board for Madden 18 and older versions. If this is for Madden 20 please post your question here.

I'll be locking it down to avoid any more necroposting.

Don't "necropost." Reviving, updating or bumping old, outdated and irrelevant threads is not helpful for our community. It's best to check when the thread was created before you hit post, just to make sure it's not 2 years old for example. 

AHQ Rules & Guidelines

Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 5 (4,431 Views)