Re: Physics

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Physics

★★ Novice

I have been playing Madden since 2003. The best Madden games were, in my opinion, were the ones that had ragdoll physics for tackles. In Madden 21, I have 96 D Henry at HB, and all the canned tackle animations really kill the fun for me. In Madden 18 on the other hand, when I ran with ultimate legend Jerome Bettis, he felt more like Jerome Bettis due to him getting hit and just being heavier actually fall forward and people bouncing off of him. D Henry feels like a elusive back 99% of the time when he gets tapped by anyone, even his own blockers sometimes. Please bring back these physics for the next Madden, I promise this will have more fun than "wow, he got a better animation than me and therefore he wins the game." Thanks for reading if you made through this!

Message 1 of 3 (979 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there @rockintaco4 Thank you for your feedback, I'll pass this on to the team🏈

EA_Joz

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (942 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there @rockintaco4 Thank you for your feedback, I'll pass this on to the team🏈

EA_Joz

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 3 (943 Views)

Community Manager

@rockintaco4 

Hoping to see you on the field this season. Thank you for your feedback and thought this might interest you!

HIT EVERYTHING

We have heard from you that at times tackles and collisions between players in Madden NFL gameplay felt pre-determined, leading to immersion breaking moments and lack of total control. We built Hit Everything with a focus on alleviating those feelings. Hit Everything is comprised of six key components that offer emergent gameplay interactions combined with over 3,500 new animations to give you the control over every impact, tackle, and collision for more authentic outcomes.

Read more on this in our deep dive:
https://www.ea.com/games/madden-nfl/madden-nfl-23/news/gridiron-notes-madden-nfl-23-fieldsense-deep-...

Blueberry.png
Message 3 of 3 (703 Views)