Re: People friendly quit pause cheaters.

by DaSpark86

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

EA_Barry:  I think it is a little more than pathetic that you respond to this by simply saying we should report the users.  First off, I'm sure reporting does nothing.  Second, this should be very easy to fix for EA and it would make the online experiance much better.(removed for name and shame)

Message 11 of 16 (1,636 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm trying to report someone for this glitch but the report form isn't working and won't let me report them. How can I report this guy since I can't put his gamertag on here and I can't put his gamertag in the report form because it has numbers in it. 

This is ridiculous and ruins the game, people that do this should be banned. 

Message 12 of 16 (1,354 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I feel the same way. EA needs to start doing a better job of making people happy. They let cheaters cheat and we jeep losing our patience and our money on things like madden nfl and other ea games.
Message 13 of 16 (1,340 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm going to plaster this guys gamer tag all over YouTube!
Message 14 of 16 (1,125 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Lets not bump old solved dead threads shall we @david53228 .

Do not name and shame on Answer HQ, as that is against the forum rules that can be found here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage/faq-category-id/faq-rules-guidelines#faq-rules-guidelines .

If you what to report someone, please take a look here: http://help.ea.com/en/article/how-to-report-cheating/ .

I am now going to close/lock this thread, for the reasons said above. If you have anymore questions, please open a new one and we will try to help you as best as we can.

Message 15 of 16 (9,334 Views)

held hostage

★★ Newbie

why does ea allow your opponents to hold you hostage on madden 15 - why dont they have any way to time them out?

Message 16 of 16 (984 Views)