Re: Over powered opponent matchus

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Over powered opponent matchus

★★★ Newbie

Ok I’m level 86 and I keep getting matched up with people that are 92 and high in seasons mode on ultimate team.... is there a reason why or can I do something to have a chance to win a championship!?!?!?

Message 1 of 5 (666 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi, @matscott4439 

Matchmaking will do it's best to find an opponent close to your skill level and equal teams but if there are no available players that meet your criteria it will branch off. It's very possible their team was of higher overall, but your hidden skill level was higher than theirs. 

As you get into higher tiers you're likely to face others with higher overall teams more often.

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (594 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi, @matscott4439 

Matchmaking will do it's best to find an opponent close to your skill level and equal teams but if there are no available players that meet your criteria it will branch off. It's very possible their team was of higher overall, but your hidden skill level was higher than theirs. 

As you get into higher tiers you're likely to face others with higher overall teams more often.

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 5 (595 Views)

★ Apprentice
Hidden skill level? Please explain...
Message 3 of 5 (492 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

@ThinBlueLine_28 

Skill level data for your account that is not publicly displayed. (Hidden)

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 5 (479 Views)

★ Apprentice
You don’t say... lol. I’d be curious what my skill level is because, like the first comment, I must be wayyyy above where my team rating is.
Message 5 of 5 (474 Views)