★★★ Newbie

Product: Madden NFL 19
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One X
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? B00tyM0uth
Date/time issue occurred 8/9/2018
What type of issue do you have? Other
Which mode has this happened in? Online head to head
Summarize your bug I lost my online ranking after we had a power outage in LA. I was ranked in the top 100. now it just has a line for my ranking. I also should have two more wins that I never got credited for when my opponents lost their connections.
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Look up my games played. I don't know
What happens when the bug occurs? 1. I lost my online ranking. 2. I never got credited for two wins when my opponents lost connection.
What do you expect to see? I expect to have my online ranking back plus the two wins I never received win my opponents lost connection.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? I don't know
Enter RAM memory size in GB

I lost my online ranking after we had a power outage in LA. I was ranked in the top 100. Now it just has a line for my ranking.

I also should have two more wins that I never got credited for when my opponents lost their connections.

Message 1 of 12 (1,735 Views)

Re: Online rank disappeared

★★★ Newbie
Same here, I should be in the top 100, but my rank disappeared after the first day of getting the game. It’s just a dash under rank (-)
Message 2 of 12 (1,713 Views)

★★★ Novice

I had top 3.6% now it’s gone

Message 3 of 12 (1,702 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Same as last year mine dissapered and came back last year this is so pitful they haven't fixed issue in 3yrs it's all about MUT hope mine comes back again I made videos on YouTube last year guess I do it again 

Message 4 of 12 (1,697 Views)

Madden NFL 19 PC Online Rank #39 disappeared after opponent GorillaSkull88 quit

★★★★ Novice

Product: Madden NFL 19
Platform:PC
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? ScarFaceSF
Date/time issue occurred 8/13/18 Around 1:00 AM
What type of issue do you have? Other
Which mode has this happened in? Online head to head
Summarize your bug Platform: PC (Madden 19) GamerTag/PSN ID: ScarFaceSF Time & date for the last time you checked your rank: Timezone: 8/13/18 @ 12:00 AM Have you played any games since you lost your rank (Y/N): Nope Did this occur at a particular time in the game (Game froze, disconnect, opponent quit, etc): Opponent Gorillaskull88 disconnected after a 21-0 beating. Since then I lost my rank which was #39. Link to the video is below: https://youtu.be/VLnt31qybPY
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Posting the video of the match I was ranked #39 overall, I was beating opponent Gorillaskull88 21-0 in the 4th when he disconnected as soon as I picked him off.
What happens when the bug occurs? My Rank #39 Disappeared from top 100.
What do you expect to see? Either still at #39 or higher since I just beat #36 rank.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? Geforce GTX 1080 Ti
Enter RAM memory size in GB 11GB GDDR5X of GPU memory. System memory is 16GB of DDR4-3000 Mhz RAM.

Link to video: https://youtu.be/VLnt31qybPY

Message 5 of 12 (1,650 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same damn issue,.. EA are you going to fix?!?!

Message 6 of 12 (1,643 Views)

★★ Novice

This is so ridiculous I have 5766 ranking points was ranked in the top 400 and now nothing. So disappointing 

Message 7 of 12 (1,632 Views)

Re: Madden NFL 19 PC Online Rank #39 disappeared after opponent GorillaSkull88 q

★★ Novice

Have you found the solution to this yet ? I’m having the same issue ?

Message 8 of 12 (1,611 Views)

Re: Madden NFL 19 PC Online Rank #39 disappeared after opponent GorillaSkull88 q

★★ Novice
No they just refuse to fix it. This happened in 18 too smh
Message 9 of 12 (1,595 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Exactly EA doesn't care 

Message 10 of 12 (1,534 Views)