Re: Madden 15 pause glitch

by DaSpark86

Original Post

Online cheating xbox one

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
This has been an on going issue for a while now. With certain people especially with some guys in the top 100 when you be winning the game it will start lagging then it will say the connection to your peer has been lost, then when you look at your record you were given a lost. Its not fair and i want to know what can i do to prevent this. At first i thought it was a coincidence but it only happens when im winning and if im losing the game plays out. HELP PLEASE
I just been informed that when this happens it means my opponent is stealing my ip address. Why work so hard to do some mess like that? Help
Message 1 of 7 (400 Views)

Madden 15 pause glitch

★ Novice
I'm playing madden 15 and this guys pauses the game, and I've been waiting for 20 minutes.
Message 2 of 7 (391 Views)

receiving losses for disconnecting with EA servers! MUT HELP!

★★★ Newbie

the past week never had this happen before im halfway through a game and it dissconnected on me and says i lost connection to my oppenent to find out i lose connection to the ea servers and i get the loss. It so fustrating beating my oppenents to have them end up with a win cause i keep losing connection to the servers. This has never happened so much to me before and now every game i go into i get dissconnected have done literally nothing different. I have reset my router a couple of times but that s it. i have received 7 losses so far because of this when i should have won. Anyone know what i can do!? I want my wins back plus my contracts i always lose!

Message 3 of 7 (431 Views)

Re: Online cheating xbox one

Community Manager

Some people just don't want to play fairly.

If you suspect a player may be playing unfairly you can use the steps detailed at the following link to report them. Thank you for not naming any player you suspect may be cheating, this is called "Name and Shaming" and is not allowed on Answer HQ.

https://help.ea.com/article/how-to-report-cheating

barry.png
Message 4 of 7 (386 Views)

Re: receiving losses for disconnecting with EA servers! MUT HELP!

★ Novice
Dude it's straight up **bleep** that EA does nothing about this, they will give you the most forward and pointless responses "file a complaint", "sumbit a player review" that's ridiculous. I don't get my points back for doing that. Man this is a joke EA, y'all gotta step your **bleep** up.
Message 5 of 7 (351 Views)

★★ Apprentice

2champion3: The game auto resumes after 30 seconds if you select to resume.  If you dont I believe it can last forever.

Message 6 of 7 (344 Views)

★ Novice
I wish that was true, I clicked resume and it said "please wait for peer to resume". I waited 3 hours before I got tired and turned my Xbox off.
Message 7 of 7 (331 Views)