Re: Recovered Fumbles

by CLIPSE360

Original Post

Re: Not recording fumble recovery stats in player stats

★ Novice
Same thing is happening to me. I have played 10 games into my connected franchise and I know I already have about 15 fumble recoveries in the season, I had two the last game I just finished. But after advancing the week and checking my stats like I always do it still continues to read zero on my screen.
Message 11 of 17 (1,530 Views)

Re: Recovered Fumbles

★ Novice
I have an Xbox One S and my gamertag is CLIPSE360. Madden 18 will not log my fumble recoveries stat in my connected franchise. Have at least 15 fumble recoveries in my season now but the stat continues to read zero.
Message 12 of 17 (1,530 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Is there any update on whether or not this has been fixed or when it will be fixed?  I am still having the issue as of last night.

Message 13 of 17 (1,387 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Bug still exists. It's annoying and something 2K would fix fast.

Message 14 of 17 (1,340 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@windchimer513 I am experiencing this problem in Madden 20.
Message 15 of 17 (1,236 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Still not fixed in Madden 20, no competition for EA has made them lazy and sooooo many glitches!

Message 16 of 17 (594 Views)

Community Manager

@Nintendofan204 

Thank you for reporting this, however this post is for a different Madden title several years ago. I'm going to lock down this post from further necroposting, please report bugs in this forum for Madden 20

Don't "necropost." Reviving, updating or bumping old, outdated and irrelevant threads is not helpful for our community. It's best to check when the thread was created before you hit post, just to make sure it's not 2 years old for example. 

AHQ Rules & Guidelines

Blueberry.png
Message 17 of 17 (580 Views)