Connected franchise not recording fumble recovery stats

by maximilio89

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Not recording fumble recovery stats in player stats

★★★ Newbie
I had 3 fumble recoveries last game yet everyone on my team is listed as 0 recovered. I dont want this to affect my defensive player of the week chances.
Message 1 of 17 (7,139 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Not recording fumble recovery stats in player stats

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @windchimer513

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I'll pass this along to the team. Realistically we will not be able to retroactively change that those 3 were not counted but we can look to address it in the future.

-Aido

View in thread

Message 2 of 17 (8,454 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @windchimer513

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I'll pass this along to the team. Realistically we will not be able to retroactively change that those 3 were not counted but we can look to address it in the future.

-Aido

Message 2 of 17 (8,455 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Do you know when they will be able to patch this up because in my cloud franchise it very important too get that stat.
Message 3 of 17 (7,032 Views)

Recovered Fumbles

★★★ Apprentice

Product: Madden 18
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? Playstation 4 Pro
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Offline
Summarize your bug in user played games in franchise mode, recovered fumbles are not recorded as an individual or team stat.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play a franchise mode game as the user. You will notice that when one of your defensive players recovers a fumble, he is not given credit in the individual stats. In addition, it is not recorded as a recovered fumble in the team stats. In the team stats, "turnovers" page, the total number of turnovers caused by the defense is correct, but the number of fumbles is zero.
What happens when the bug occurs? Recovered fumbles are not credited as an individual or team statistic.
What do you expect to see? If a player recovers a fumble he should be credited with it in both the game box score and the player's yearly statistics.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?
Date/time issue occurred Since release of Madden 18
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.

When a player on the user's team recovers a fumble on defense, he is not credited with it in the game box score, on the player's yearly statistics, and on the team statistics page.  

Message 4 of 17 (6,935 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Experiencing this as well. 3 players with fumble return yards of 27, 11 and 3 respectively, yet all show 0 fumbles recovered.
Message 5 of 17 (6,966 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm also experiencing this issue in offline CFM. Interestingly, under team stats it says I have 7 takeaways, 3 interceptions, and 0 fumble recoveries. So even though the game hasn't registered any if my 4 FRs, its still recorded the correct amount of takeaways. Honestly, it's really disappointing that something as basic as this was overlooked. Please fix this in the next patch.
Message 6 of 17 (6,846 Views)

★★ Novice
Ya I have been hating this but if you fumble on offense and recover it that gets tracked.
Message 7 of 17 (6,816 Views)

CFM technical issues

★★ Novice

There are some technical issues on CFM offline. First, problems with stats ("times sacked" and "fumbles" are broken). Moreover, offensive linemen are not auto subbed when they get tired. Please, fix those problems. Thanks!

Message 8 of 17 (6,730 Views)
Highlighted

Connected franchise not recording fumble recovery stats

★★★ Newbie
When are you guys going to patch the fumble recovery stat not recording? this problem been going on sense game been released.
Message 9 of 17 (6,704 Views)

★★ Novice
Any word on when this will be patched. Would be nice to have them recorded
Message 10 of 17 (6,637 Views)