Re: Not recieving the verification code to link my twitch

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Not recieving the verification code to link my twitch

★★★ Newbie

I have been having the problem that whenever I try to connect my EA account to my twitch account, I don’t receive  my verification code no matter how long i wait. This is the only thing i have a problem with because I do receive the other codes. Is there a solution?

Message 1 of 2 (1,550 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi, @Ijvo8b 

If you're not receiving your verification code for your EA account, please contact an EA Advisor at our help site for account recovery. They'll help make sure you'll receive that code after performing some quick account verification steps to ensure you're the actual owner of the account. Sorry for the trouble and we definitely want to make sure you can take advantage of the Twitch rewards!

Click here for account recovery

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (1,517 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi, @Ijvo8b 

If you're not receiving your verification code for your EA account, please contact an EA Advisor at our help site for account recovery. They'll help make sure you'll receive that code after performing some quick account verification steps to ensure you're the actual owner of the account. Sorry for the trouble and we definitely want to make sure you can take advantage of the Twitch rewards!

Click here for account recovery

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 2 (1,518 Views)