Playoff Challenges Objectives not rewarded and now missing from list.

by Lokol187

Original Post

Re: Not getting the reward for completing the Playoffs set

★★★ Newbie
The same * happened to me with the exact same set. I was pretty upset!
Message 11 of 17 (728 Views)

NFL PLAYOFFS Objective bug

★★★ Newbie

Product: Madden 18
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Solo challenges
Summarize your bug Playoffs exchange set, isnt a set which is able to complete the NFL PLAYOFFS objective.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? i dont know.
What happens when the bug occurs? i don´t got the completion of the objektive
What do you expect to see? That the objektives are completed
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?
Date/time issue occurred 19.01.2018 ca 15:00
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.

Hello,

my issue today is about the NFL PLAYOFFS objective.

i dont know why the picture is always wrong but you can see it.

the first thing you must do to complete the challenge is to complete a NFL PLAYOFFS SET

IMG_5191.JPG

I completed one of the nfl playoffs sets:

IMG_5192.JPG

i completed the Playoffs Exchange set, but i never get the completion of the objectives.

After a long live chat with a very nice employee they told me that they don´t can do anything for me.

Message 12 of 17 (651 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I got the completion. Thanks EA, this was quick!
Message 13 of 17 (663 Views)

★ Novice

I had the same problem been waiting for about a day

Message 14 of 17 (649 Views)

★ Novice

Now 2 days...

Message 15 of 17 (635 Views)

★ Novice

I just called them again and he said "You do not have enough information to prove that you completed the set" like theirs nothing I can do it doesn't say I completed the set even though I did. 

Message 16 of 17 (627 Views)

Playoff Challenges Objectives not rewarded and now missing from list.

★★★ Novice

Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One S
Summarize your bug I finished the Playoff solo challenges and recived my player from that challenge however I did not recieve the objective reward for beating the challenge (beat the all star team) and after I went to look at the objectives to see if I missed something the entire playoff objectives were missing from my objectives list. I tried restarting and to no avail, I tried contacting EA support which apparently cant do anything other than tell me to post a bug report and that the moderators here can help resolve and get the things back I'm missing. Which honestly I find absurd and that I'm honestly just reporting the bug and nothing will ever be resolved but here it is anyways (fingers crossed). With this I've missed out on the 12 players reward which is the most frustrating honestly so hopefully someone can help me.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Do the challenges and not get the rewards? I dunno
What happens when the bug occurs? Finished the last solo challenge, no objective reward and objectives and list disappeared.
What do you expect to see? my rewards....
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Loki1877
Date/time issue occurred Saturday night 1/27/18

Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One S
Summarize your bug I finished the Playoff solo challenges and recived my player from that challenge however I did not recieve the objective reward for beating the challenge (beat the all star team) and after I went to look at the objectives to see if I missed something the entire playoff objectives were missing from my objectives list. I tried restarting and to no avail, I tried contacting EA support which apparently cant do anything other than tell me to post a bug report and that the moderators here can help resolve and get the things back I'm missing. Which honestly I find absurd and that I'm honestly just reporting the bug and nothing will ever be resolved but here it is anyways (fingers crossed). With this I've missed out on the 12 players reward which is the most frustrating honestly so hopefully someone can help me.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Do the challenges and not get the rewards? I dunno
What happens when the bug occurs? Finished the last solo challenge, no objective reward and objectives and list disappeared.
What do you expect to see? my rewards....
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Loki1877
Date/time issue occurred Saturday night 1/27

Message 17 of 17 (587 Views)