Product: Madden NFL 19
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? GoonSquad12564
Date/time issue occurred Friday September 21st 2018
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Solo Challenges
Summarize your bug Not being able to sell my auctionable elite cards such as the Aaron Rodgers I bought for 250k also cannot quicksell my NAT cards for training points as I once could.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Look on my account and you can see that my cards cannot be auctioned off even though it says they were acquired through auction also if you click on NAT cards such as ones through gauntlet it does not give you option to quick sell anymore
What happens when the bug occurs? Cannot sell at auction or quicksell elite players
What do you expect to see? Being able to have the option to sell my players or quicksell them if they NAT
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. N/A
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? N/A
Enter RAM memory size in GB N/A

N/A

Message 1 of 19 (1,650 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Not being able to sell or quicksell elite cards

Community Manager

You still have the upgrade on the item from that screenshot you've submitted. You'll need to refund the upgrade to sell it. Once an item is upgraded it cannot be sold, but if you remove it that will grant the auctionable status back.

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 16 of 19 (1,927 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide
REMOVE ALL UPGRADES FROM THE CARD Then you should be able to quicksell/auction the card.
Message 2 of 19 (1,632 Views)

★ Novice

There are no upgrades on the cards and if you are talking about the chemistries I have already tried removing all those from the card but I still cannot sell it. 

Message 3 of 19 (1,625 Views)

★ Novice
I'm having the same issues I spoke to EA for over 2 hours tried all their fixes nothing worked hopefully someone views our issues I have over 2 million coins invested in these cards
Message 4 of 19 (1,608 Views)

★★ Novice

I cannot quicksell half of my roster. The same players I cannot sell or add to sets(elite token). I emailed EA over a week ago. I am still having the problem. My players do not have chemistry. Makes it more frustrating I have some that I would take off but what's the point if I cannot do anything with them. It is very frustrating when you want to quicksell so you can upgrade and make your roster better. Especially if you do not spend hundreds on in game content. I sure hope they get this fixed.

Reply back if they fixed your problem

Message 5 of 19 (1,535 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Will not work.
Message 6 of 19 (1,500 Views)

★★ Novice

Has this problem been fixed? I sent a picture of a 91 Janoris Jenkins that I recieved from Flashback set a week ago. Not able to quicksell, auction, or trade. Same with Steve Young I bought from auction. Also my NATs from Ultimate Kickoff cannot quicksell. I was able to quicksell Brees right away but now this problem has occurred. I have not heard anything back. So in the meantime I have players that I cannot do anything with. I sure could use the training I would get from quick selling them. I have been asking in the EAMadden stream about this as well as contacting EA. I wish EA would log into my team and see for themselves. 

Message 7 of 19 (1,468 Views)

★★★ Novice

There is no upgrades on my cards either it’s every one that has played at least one game for my team I can not sell them this sucks and can’t make any coins now 😢

Message 8 of 19 (1,451 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all,

Would you be able to upload a video of the items you can't sell, flip the item to the front and back, and visit the upgrade section to see if it's been upgraded? We'll need to see if there is any chemistry and such on them. Thanks! 

Blueberry.png
Message 9 of 19 (1,441 Views)

★★★ Novice
Yea I have chemistry on them
Message 10 of 19 (1,428 Views)