by cwsteveo0621

Original Post

MUT Squads connection lost

★★ Novice
MUT Squads connection to opponent lost.
Message 41 of 89 (4,056 Views)

MUT Squads

★★ Novice
I have my game freeze up for like half a second and then my connection to my peer has been lost. But this only happens in MUT Squads. It doesn’t happen in regular head to head.
Message 42 of 89 (4,032 Views)

Madden 18 MUT Squads

★★ Newbie
I get kicked from 85% of the MAT Squad matches I play. It’s really annoying because my Internet is fine and I never get kicked from any other madden online feature or any other online game and my Internet speed and connection are just fine. What’s the problem, EA?
Message 43 of 89 (4,029 Views)

Mut squads

★★★ Newbie
The “connection reset by peer” issue is rediculous. Prior to the patch last night it was bad enough. But at least you got contracts when it happened. Since the patch, 4 games, 4 times it happened. And no more contracts. This game mode is broken. No point in spending any more time on it now.
Message 44 of 89 (4,007 Views)

MUT Squads Connection Lost

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Ok...so the disconnections were already bad enough before the patch, i.e. finding a game, going through the loading screen, getting into the game where you see the field and then it says “Connection to your peer has been lost”. Before the patch this was whatever, you would take a “loss” collect your 100 coins and 25 contract pack...but now with MUT Squads seasons this is just [Comment Removed - Admin.] I won 7 games while losing one in the process (because of a connection lost to my peer), only to make it to the playoffs, search for and find a game, and then see the dreaded “Connection to your peer has been lost” [Comment Removed - Admin.].... Come back to the squads and sure [Comment Removed - Admin.], I get a loss for it and have to start a new season, how do you really expect to keep people playing this game mode with [Comment Removed - Admin.] like this going on?! This game mode was fun being able to actually earn something of value for winning and now its just a big * waste of time if youre gonna win 7 games only to get disconnected in the first playoff game and have to start over.
[Comment Removed - Admin.]

Message 45 of 89 (4,010 Views)

Mut squads season issues

★ Apprentice
So I'm sure you're aware of the server issues with the squad games, people are getting kicked from games on an above average basis. However, something needs to be done about the fact that losing connection to the servers (even if your team is up at the time) counts as a loss. I put in a lot of work to make it to the super bowl in the new squads season and even though my team and I were winning the game I lost connection to the server and was penalized for it. I'm about to give up on playing the game because the inconsistent servers make getting rewards impossible. Please fix as soon as possible.
Message 46 of 89 (3,970 Views)

Re: MUT Squads Connection Lost

★★★★★ Newbie
I’m also experiencing this it’s pretty upsetting. You’re right they should go back to doing a token per game.
Message 47 of 89 (3,979 Views)

Re: MUT Squads Connection Lost

★★★★★ Newbie
100% correct. Last few seasons I get a bogus loss due to an opponent conceding or a lost connection. EA continues to ignore this issue! Very annoying. Every season I have played on Squads since the season addition to Squads I have had at least 1 bogus loss added to my record. So frustrating when trying to make playoffs or while in playoffs that a lost connection gives you a loss...EA get your act together and fix this ASAP!!!
Message 48 of 89 (3,913 Views)

Re: Madden 18 MUT Squads

★★ Novice
I have the exact same thing happen. It freezes for half a second and then it says connection to your peer has been lost.
Message 49 of 89 (3,898 Views)

Re: Mut squads

★ Apprentice
@EA_Roger @EA_Barry ever since the update I get kicked from squad games frequently. It cost me a loss in the super bowl game and an elimination from playoffs in the next division. Also every loss from disconnection even if you're disconnected while you are winning counts as 2 losses. Please look into this.
Message 50 of 89 (3,895 Views)