Re: MUT SQUADS DESYNCING

by selfsishxsaintxx

Original Post

Re: Disconnecting

★★★★★ Newbie
EA PLEASE LOOK AT THIS THREAD AND HELP US.
Message 31 of 89 (4,588 Views)

MUT squads not working with 3 players

★★★ Newbie
When trying to play MUT squad with three people, every time we pick roles it says there is a connection issue then the game freezes. It only works if all the players pick play as any role.
Message 32 of 89 (4,573 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I have this problem as well. Two of us get connection has been lost to your peer and the other one gets desync message. Any fix on this problem yet?
Message 33 of 89 (4,575 Views)

MUT Squads Disconnecting mid-game.

★ Novice

My friends and I play a lot of MUT Squads, however, I am never able to finish the game as I lose connection to the host almost every game. I have no connection issues, no lagging, nothing that would indicate there is a connection issue. The game will just all of a sudden stop and say I lost connection to host. MUT Squads is the only game mode with this issue as I am able to play H2H with no problem. I have an open NAT Type, and I use a wireless connection. Another thing to add, my friend that I play with is in the same building as me, not even 100 ft away from I play, and experiences no issues

Message 34 of 89 (4,557 Views)

★★★ Novice
I guess they are just going to ignore this problem!?!? Bc you're not the only one!
Message 35 of 89 (4,545 Views)

Re: Mutsquads Issues

★★★ Newbie
Mut squads is broken and has been broken for weeks. It never let's more then one player stay connected when we search with 3. Fix this * please. I spend $100 on kit and $60 on this trash game for nut squads and it doesn't even work and EA doesn't do anything to compensate either....IxGingy is my gamertag you can go ahead and refund me for the trash whenever
Message 36 of 89 (4,509 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
SAME EXACT THING FOR ME!!!
Message 37 of 89 (4,484 Views)

Re: Mutsquads Issues

★★★★★ Newbie
Yep and I also won the game and didn't quit and hadn't played in a few days
Message 38 of 89 (4,468 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Let me know if you find how to fix this issue it's happening rob a lot of people including mtself
Message 39 of 89 (4,449 Views)

Re: Bug

★★ Novice

this happens too

Message 40 of 89 (4,405 Views)