Mut 18 our servers cannot process your request at this time.please try again

by DMNJUAN94

Original Post

Re: Mut 18 our servers cannot process your request at this time.please try again

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

A patch is coming today. We will see. I still hope, they fix the problem.

https://forums.ea.com/en/madden-nfl/discussion/157699/madden-nfl-18-day-30-patch/p1?new=1

Message 81 of 123 (1,923 Views)

Re: Mut 18 our servers cannot process your request at this time.please try again

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Patch ist out.... Same problem...

Okay, it looks like, there is no hope for us, this year. 

Message 82 of 123 (1,914 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
Yup, didn't read anywhere in the "patch" info about our problem. I called EA and Microsoft support yesterday and told them they need to get this issue fixed or send refund. What an absolute joke.
Message 83 of 123 (1,911 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I think, i'm done with Madden, for the rest of my life. This is an absolute joke.

Message 84 of 123 (1,906 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Dear EA how in the heck are you going to come out with a freaking patch and not address an issue we’ve beg u to fix you guys are really in considerate of the minority of the costumers who invest time and money we’ve sent you info and went through the proper channels to get this to work u haven’t responded nor given us any reason to believe u even read this stuff at all u toook months to release a stupid patch that doesn’t even help us. MUT season is not working fix it. Thank you.
Message 85 of 123 (1,892 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Oh never mind it is fixed. Thank you for now.
Message 86 of 123 (1,891 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Thank you.
Message 87 of 123 (1,890 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Okay, my problem is fixed. I buy a new router today and it works. I became the rewards an can play.

But i dont understand it. I test it on 3 different consoles in 3 different networks.. and it doesn't work. But yet it works after install the new router. 

Message 88 of 123 (1,872 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

This has started happening to me the last few days ... Every freaking time I try to go on UT .. ANYONE ELSE STILL ? 

Message 89 of 123 (1,656 Views)

★★ Novice
Happens to me more at night than any other time of day. But it's NOVEMBER 14TH AND STILL HAPPENING!!! I didn't pay money to play half a game. Come on, EA... because right now it's not in the game. FIX IT, OR PAY UP! this is beyond frustrating.
Message 90 of 123 (1,607 Views)