Mut 18 our servers cannot process your request at this time.please try again

by DMNJUAN94

Original Post

Our servers cannot process your request at this time. Please try again later.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Get this message almost every time I try to play a solo challenge. MUT loads fine right up until I'm at the choose sides screen. That works but then clicking start game brings up the error message. Experience tells me its crappy ea servers, but does anyone know better/a solution? Cheers

Message 11 of 123 (14,447 Views)

Madden 18 Ultimate Team H2H

★★★★ Novice

Whenever I try and play Madden 18 Head to head seasons on ultimate team I get an error message that says "Our servers cannot process your request at this time please try again later." I can play all other game modes including draft and squads perfectly fine. It is only head to head seasons that I cannot play.

Message 12 of 123 (15,418 Views)

Re: Mut 18 our servers cannot process your request at this time.please try again

★★ Novice

Three times I talked with the support and what they said I tried but did not work....

If I've already bought the game, it's not just the standard version that you just have to expect to play with it.

I look forward to getting a support staff here very soon.Angry

21245924_1373889082694500_1029757795_o.jpg

Message 13 of 123 (16,166 Views)

Re: Mut 18 our servers cannot process your request at this time.please try again

★★★ Newbie

Same it has n. othing to do with my wifi or my PSN it is all the game it won't let me to connect to the servers. I could be on MUT for a minute then it will kick me saying that same message. I just want to play the game I spent nearl $70 dollars on and all I can do is play longshot and offline franchise mode.

Message 14 of 123 (16,099 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm having the same problem in Mut Squads
Message 15 of 123 (16,098 Views)

★★★ Newbie

If some knows how to fix it please comment on here to help us.

Message 16 of 123 (16,017 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/MUT-Squads-Starting-Game-with-Friends-Cannot-Process-Reque...

This is a link to my post of the same issue.  I provided EA with all my network stats to troubleshoot on their end.  Hopefully they can use the info I provided.  Follow if you wish to see if they provide answers there.

Message 17 of 123 (15,524 Views)

★ Guide

Check the contracts for all your players. Reshuffle your lineup by best overall and see if it prompts you to add contracts.

Message 18 of 123 (15,499 Views)

★ Novice
It's getting to the point where I may throw my PS4 into the ocean
Message 19 of 123 (15,485 Views)

★★ Novice

Guys its a contract problem. You have players on your roster that have no contracts. Normally it tells you what players have no contracts but for some reason its bugged. Check all your players and make sure they have contracts and you should be good to go.

Message 20 of 123 (15,460 Views)