Missing Head to Head Rank

by wr3cka

Original Post

Re: Madden 18: My ranking is not showing

★ Apprentice

Agreed.  The exact same thing in M17 was never solved.  Those poor * still have an active EA complaint thread (like this one). Interesting...have to ask yourself why?  I dont buy that they don't care...makes no sense for them not to.  Heck, they fixed the color of the Terrible Towels in the last update so small issues do get addressed. My guess is that if the Terrible Towel was an ant of an issue then the missing rank issue is a helium atom stuck in a crevice on that ant's backside.  Just way way down on the list combined with not being a simple fix for some reason.

Common theme here seems to be the issue materializes after some kind of unplanned disconnect resulting in a corrupted ranking calculation.  Skill points still accumulate but we find ourselves on the outside of the ranking system looking in. Anyone not see this as an issue related to a disconnect?

Message 291 of 625 (1,180 Views)

★ Apprentice
Yeah a saw the pattern a few post ago. Everyone that has this issue seems to happen right after a disconnect. The sad part is that it even happens when your opponent is the one that quits 🤦🏽‍♂️
Message 292 of 625 (1,171 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
U made it to top 1000 that's why
Message 293 of 625 (1,185 Views)

★ Apprentice

Nope. 

Message 294 of 625 (1,179 Views)

★★★ Novice
How you get yours back on???? What system you got
Message 295 of 625 (1,172 Views)

fed up

★★★ Novice
This is whack we play to see our rank everyone trying to hit top 100 even 1k regardless of it they should fix this problem asap people besides my self want a refund and I love playing madden it doesn't make any sense how some people are rank and some ain't
Message 296 of 625 (1,158 Views)

Re: fed up

★★★★★ Novice

Still nothing on my end

Message 297 of 625 (1,100 Views)

lost rankings

★★★ Newbie

sill no rankings did anyone get any answers. This sucks!!!!

Message 298 of 625 (941 Views)

I WANT MY H2H RANKING BACK EA!

★★★ Newbie
I just got off the phone with EA about this issue and got the run around.. They don't care! The rep had no idea what he was talking about, very unprofessional, he told me nothing I hadn't already figured out myself. I will continue to climb the ranks at EA until I get answers or a solution or my money back from the game and my EA pass I purchased.. This is not over EA! Gamertag REDD4004
Message 299 of 625 (938 Views)

★ Novice
I've played a bunch of games after my rank disappeared. Tried rebooting the system a few times and still nothing. I'd like to see where I'm at obviously. Submitted 2 tickets to EA and nothing has been fixed yet. At least EA credited me the wins I should have had when my loser opponents turn their systems off when losing by 4 TD's.
Message 300 of 625 (1,048 Views)