Re: [Under investigation] - Missing Head to Head Rank

by dcsbestbruce

Original Post

Re: Missing online h2h rank

★★★ Newbie
My online rank disappeared. Now when I go into custom game, ranked match is completely grayed out.
Message 601 of 625 (2,217 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

This is still a problem in Madden 19

Message 602 of 625 (2,161 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Same here!!! WTF!!
Message 603 of 625 (2,116 Views)

Madden 19 H2H ranking gone

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

MIssing my H2H rank on madden 19

Message 604 of 625 (1,923 Views)

Re: Madden 19 H2H ranking gone

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Look at response from ea help

Message 605 of 625 (1,878 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have over 10k online pts and haven't had a rank for months. What is going on

Message 606 of 625 (1,837 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Nobody finishes games anymore, stats don’t count. I say we boycott online H2H. Maybe that will get the attention for them to fix this problem. 

Message 607 of 625 (1,762 Views)

Re: Missing online h2h rank

★★★ Newbie

Yal are not trying to fix this @easports this is a problem thats been going on 3 seasons. Raw truth of it fans they are so worried about mut and the money they are making from in game purchases. They dont want to solve this problem assuming is messes with their money. Bought it this year bc it was advertised as the best madden ever.... WRONG! woke up for third year in a row to my disappeared rank. Only to here the repeat routine by the customer support. Ive been playing madden since 1993.ITS BECOME A GARBAGE MONEY MOTIVATED COMPANY. like they are not making enough to fix this simple *. IF i could id give your board room the double middle fingers and take a big fat dump on the table just for the money wasted out of the little man's pocket.... And i hope the stench from my gooch area hits all their prissy princess noses for the time we've spent getting to that rank only to have it stripped. Ive only had this madden for 2 weeks played 64 games. That's 64 hours of time and effort...fortunately it happened way earlier this season.... Last season i was 367Ws- 167Ls and majority pf those losses came from the glitch of people force quitting before the game starts and it gives me automatic Ls. I can not believe after 25 years of all the money,time effort i spent i cant even talk to a person who plays madden or any video games at that when i have a problem. ABSOLUTELY DONE WITH ANY EA SPORT PRODUCT. 

Message 608 of 625 (1,737 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Apparently you all haven’t gotten the problem fixed on Xbox either?!! Half of my losses come from signal dropped. Not fair to lose that way.

Message 609 of 625 (1,667 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Im having this issue and need help getting this resolved. This is the only mode I love to play. And knowing my stats online is the reason I keep playing. Please fix this for me so I continue playing madden. I don’t want to switch to another game. Gametag: Jrw_Fresh thanks
Message 610 of 625 (1,559 Views)