Re: Madden 18: My ranking is not showing

by ShinyShoes1966

Original Post

★ Pro

I'm back after being banned for spamming, ie, complaining about this too much. My Madden 17 no ranking problem still hasn't been fixed after more than a year. I see 18 still has no fix either. Not even an explanation from EA or any more responses. Pathetic. I didn't buy 18 because of this and I'm so glad I didn't. I won't being buying 19, or 20, or whatever until they fix this ongoing problem or AT LEAST admit they won't or can't. Shame on you EA for knowing this was an issue in 17 and still releasing 18 without fixing it.

Message 471 of 625 (719 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice
Frustrating? Yes. Worth quitting Madden over...nah. Still fun and still possible to triangulate what your ranking is by comparing your ranking points to other ranked players you may play. Let’s face it, the ranking you have is a function of how many games you play and not how good you are since they changed the way you earn ranking points in Madden 16. In 15 (my first year to be addicted) you got points taken away for losses. Eventually you plateaued. Since 16 you get points for winning and only a nominal -1 for a loss. Rank means nothing really...except...who you will be matched up with. That’s irritating but not worth quitting over.

PS - Easy for me to say, huh, since my ranking has reappeared?
Message 472 of 625 (699 Views)

★ Pro

Yeah, I hear ya, ShinyShoes1966. Still, what a joke they can't get it right even though it was a known problem for a long time.I have over 9000 pts, never disconnect, rarely concede, and I play a fair game, no glitch plays, no always going for it on 4th or 2 pointers or onsides kicks or constant no-huddle or any other BS.

Message 473 of 625 (662 Views)

Re: Missing online h2h rank

★★★ Newbie

doesn't work

Message 474 of 625 (732 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I have a record of 100 or so and 72 and I can't see my ranking ...has this been fixed
Message 475 of 625 (667 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I've actually never had a ranking on this game
Message 476 of 625 (667 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Mine just disappeared again after 35 games of getting back. I will not buy another Madden new ever again. It would have to be used and confirmed to be working before I'd even consider it. EA ignored everyone this entire football season saying they'd do something but did nothing yet again. Thumbs down EA
Message 477 of 625 (647 Views)

★★★★ Novice
interesting I was threatened to be banned or something for calling them out on the board... like how can you worry about how people are complaining and you haven't attempted to fix the issue they are complaining about... this game cost 60 dollars.. it's unacceptable
Message 478 of 625 (641 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yeah Dave I know it, unfortunately. He had some jackwagon excuse of why marking it solved would actually help, and the intern tech making 30K a year's only "solution" was unplug your console and plug it back in, LOL.  And now, it sounds like even if my ranking ever comes back, it'll just vanish again in a couple games. What a load. Madden has been going downhill for a long time know, they bought the exclusive license for the NFLPA, have no competition, and an endless advertising budget. I've stuck with them through all of it because I love H2H online football games,  but this is pretty well the last straw. H2H has basically died, at this point it is all Ultimate Team * because 15 year olds who deliver pizzas will spend 2 bucks to get a pack or whatever and get a 99 rank Dion Sanders or some * over and over again and just micropay and micropay to EA.

The fact that it was a problem in 17, yet they still just ported the glitched code over knowing full well it was glitched is it for me. I'd like to think that me not buying the game will make a lick of difference, but for every adult who's been Maddening for years who finally gives up on EA, about 1,000 more kids are turning 12 and will start buying this abortion of a game.  The saddest part of this is, EA/DICE put out some incredible games, have some of the best developers and engine designers etc etc etc...   If they put like 1/8 the effort into Madden that they put into Battlefield or the Star Wars games, they could make an incredible game that I'd be happy to spend 60 bucks a year on for a roster update.  But, the product is complete garbage, and ima stop buying it. Only wish I had a hard copy I could burn or sell or mail back to EA or something. Deleting the game just doesn't have the same satisfaction of desecrating a disk. 

Anyone new to this thread, give up, you will not get your ranking back, and don't count on a ranking in 19 either. 

Message 479 of 625 (623 Views)

★ Novice
Any updates? I've been top 1,000 for years and always heard of the dreaded lost rank.. and now its me too! Btw h2h is dead. We don't even get a Tourney
Message 480 of 625 (604 Views)