Re: Madden 18: My ranking is not showing

by ShamOfCali

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
Ive had this problem for close to a month now, its really annoying and I just wanted to see my rank since I have 8637 points. Please help, thanks.
-dredford07032014
Message 411 of 625 (1,268 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Just for clarity, I want to add what some people have mentioned but many have not. Not only does the ranking go away (while ranking points remain), but the MY LEADERBOARD tile in the Head to Head menu disappears as well. Below are screenshots of how my head to head screen looks now (top) and how it looked a few weeks ago when my ranking was still properly intact. You can see that I now only have two tiles to switch between ("Compare Stats" and "Top 100") instead of three.

The fact that this tile is neatly gone and not just broken/displaying improperly makes me wonder if this wasn't a feature EA added, or started adding for players that were kicked out of the rankings for cheating, but now some type of auto-trigger is happening on random disconnects that is mistakenly kicking all of us (those in this thread) out of the ranking system. This is just speculation on my part.

Anyway, this seems like a very substantial issue to me considering hundreds of thousands play this mode, and for many of us it is the only online mode we spend much time in. To be locked out of being ranked ruins the enjoyment for many. This was an issue in Madden 17 as well, so I'm surprised the problem wasn't pinpointed and taken care of months ago. As far as I can tell, there has been no update on EA's progress in fixing this since it was acknowledged that they were looking into a month ago.

maddenproblem.jpg

Message 412 of 625 (1,231 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Just for clarity, I want to add what some people have mentioned but many have not. Not only does the ranking go away (while ranking points remain), but the MY LEADERBOARD tile in the Head to Head menu disappears as well. Below are screenshots of how my head to head screen looks now (top) and how it looked a few weeks ago when my ranking was still properly intact. You can see that I now only have two tiles to switch between ("Compare Stats" and "Top 100") instead of three.

The fact that this tile is neatly gone and not just broken/displaying improperly makes me wonder if this wasn't a feature EA added, or started adding for players that were kicked out of the rankings for cheating, but now some type of auto-trigger is happening on random disconnects that is mistakenly kicking all of us (those in this thread) out of the ranking system. This is just speculation on my part.

Anyway, this seems like a very substantial issue to me considering hundreds of thousands play this mode, and for many of us it is the only online mode we spend much time in. To be locked out of being ranked ruins the enjoyment for many. This was an issue in Madden 17 as well, so I'm surprised the problem wasn't pinpointed and taken care of months ago. As far as I can tell, there has been no update on EA's progress in fixing this since it was acknowledged that they were looking into a month ago.

maddenproblem.jpg

Message 413 of 625 (1,202 Views)

★★ Apprentice
They fixed mine last week play 20 games or more and it will pop up. Took a month and got mine back. Was #11 now I'm 5000... I was playing ultimate team while my rank was a dash.
Message 414 of 625 (1,223 Views)

★★★ Novice
Who’s they? EA? Did you call them or it just came back on it’s own?
Message 415 of 625 (1,217 Views)

Re: [INFO REQUEST] - Missing Head to Head Rank

★★★ Newbie

Platform:Xbox one

GamerTag/PSN ID: accardo1022
Time & date for the last time you checked your rank:11:50 pm 10/22/2017

Timezone:Est

Have you played any games since you lost your rank (Y/N): yes

Did this occur at a particular time in the game (Game froze, disconnect, opponent quit, etc):after i lost connection

Message 416 of 625 (1,109 Views)

No ranking

★★★ Newbie
It showed my rank the first few weeks of having the game now it won’t show my rank but will show my opponents rank. When I go to click on the setting for online head to head it shows that I’m stuck in unranked mode and will not let me switch out. What can I do to get a rank showing?
Message 417 of 625 (1,114 Views)

Leaderboards

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
I can no longer see my rank in head to head matches online. Idk why but every since the hurricane it went down. Fix it please this is on ps4. My online ID is jayyy_grayyy3
Message 418 of 625 (979 Views)

trying to fix my ranking

★★★ Newbie
primefitness
Message 419 of 625 (1,082 Views)

Re: trying to fix my ranking

★★★ Newbie
trying to fix my rankings please
Message 420 of 625 (1,082 Views)