Re: [INFO REQUEST] - Missing Head to Head Rank

by ShamOfCali

Original Post

Re: [Under investigation] - Missing Head to Head Rank

★★★ Newbie

Platform:  Xbox One

GamerTag/PSN ID:    DirtyBirdzJulio
Time & date for the last time you checked your rank:   9/13, 9pm EST  (last night)

Timezone:  eastern standard time, United States

Have you played any games since you lost your rank (Y/N):  Yes,  I lost my rank roughly 4-5 days ago.  I believe it happened when a player quick a game and the connection was lost.  My rank disappeared and I have played 10-15 games since and it hasn't returned. 

Did this occur at a particular time in the game (Game froze, disconnect, opponent quit, etc):  opponent quit if i remember correctly. 

Message 341 of 625 (1,068 Views)

Re: Missing online h2h rank

★★★ Newbie

Platform:  Xbox One

GamerTag/PSN ID:    DirtyBirdzJulio
Time & date for the last time you checked your rank:   9/13, 9pm EST  (last night)

Timezone:  eastern standard time, United States

Have you played any games since you lost your rank (Y/N):  Yes,  I lost my rank roughly 4-5 days ago.  I believe it happened when a player quick a game and the connection was lost.  My rank disappeared and I have played 10-15 games since and it hasn't returned. 

Did this occur at a particular time in the game (Game froze, disconnect, opponent quit, etc):  opponent quit if i remember correctly. 

Message 342 of 625 (873 Views)

Re: Madden 18 head to head ranking gone

★★★★★ Apprentice

Bumpy don't try to say its from disconnection from your end becasue there are hundreds of posts that say otherwise. 

It's EAs fault.

Message 343 of 625 (1,064 Views)

Re: Madden 18: My ranking is not showing

★★★★★ Newbie
same here I was in top 5%. The last game I played my opponent quit and it took me out of rankings directly after. Its all i play ao im not happy.
Message 344 of 625 (1,045 Views)

Re: [Under investigation] - Missing Head to Head Rank

★★★ Novice
Whats a reasonable timeframe to get this resolved.... frankly i dont care if my profile is reset as long as it gets fixed

user: agent_lovehall Im 100- 53 i believe and not rank

Message 345 of 625 (1,043 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Mines is doing the same thing... I'm 49 and 37 with 5375 points but no ranking... it's just disappeared one day
Message 346 of 625 (1,019 Views)

★★ Apprentice
I donated 100$ to mut and I don't play. I payed the bribe, that was EA's intentions and I bought the goat early and stopped playing after 2 days I started the thread. I wish everything bad in the world to happen to you and only you. GD Ricky Bobby! FYL!
Message 347 of 625 (1,016 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Waiting 3 weeks and extremely disappointed disgusted with EA. [Comment Removed - Admin.]

Message 348 of 625 (1,014 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Ea straight up...you guys suck...you've sucked for years this is an absolute joke
Message 349 of 625 (995 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
People waste a lot of time and money on this game and you guys can't ever get anything right. Servers are a joke game is the same every year for the most part just with rosters updated. Whoever is running this show should be fired. That's the nicest way I can say it
Message 350 of 625 (994 Views)