Re: Apparently the downloaded game is the reason for my H2H mising rank problems

by Peterock562

Original Post

Re: Madden 18: My ranking is not showing

★★★ Newbie
I have about 5000 ranking points and my rank isn't showing. The problem started about 8/29/17 after I kept gttn error messages in ranked games. I took 6 losses behind these errors and last time it gave me an error my rank wouldn't show. I restarted my PS4 and it's still blank!!!
Message 251 of 625 (2,043 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Not sure what my ranking is. Since it has been gone, I've played somewhere between 30-40games. It has yet to come back.
Message 252 of 625 (2,029 Views)

Madden 18 Online Rank not showing

★★★★★ Novice

Game kept giving me an error code and resetting now my ranking is blank! Suck too because you take a L every time you get kicked out! My record sucks and I can't even see my ranking...the game wasn't free EA 🤔

Message 253 of 625 (1,955 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Exactly what happened to me! 

Message 254 of 625 (1,999 Views)

Re: Online ranking system is broke

★★★ Newbie
An update came out this morning and mine is fixed. You have to play a game after the update for it to show up.
Message 255 of 625 (1,994 Views)

Re: [Under investigation] - Missing Head to Head Rank

★★★ Apprentice
No fix after update
Message 256 of 625 (1,992 Views)

Re: Apparently the downloaded game is the reason for my H2H mising rank problems

★★★ Novice
It's doing this on hard copy too
Message 257 of 625 (1,993 Views)

★★★ Novice
It's overall happening mostly to everyone PS4 xb1 hard digitized copy don't matter it's b s idk if there's an issue with concede games that leaves you unranked now idk ea sports should have fixed it already it's been 2 weeks
Message 258 of 625 (1,990 Views)

[INFO REQUEST] - Missing Head to Head Rank

★★★ Apprentice
Why wasn't this fixed with update
Message 259 of 625 (1,920 Views)

Re: [Under investigation] - Missing Head to Head Rank

★★★ Novice
Has this been fixed?!?? Mine has been like this for days and I'm on a killer win streak .... Come on EA
Message 260 of 625 (1,980 Views)