Madden 19 Online

by traquanlee

Original Post

Madden 19 Online

★★★★★ Novice

For some reason I can’t see my online head-to-head ranking anymore, leaderboards or compare my statistics with anyone even friends. I’m in the top 400 and madden clearly says 100,000 players are ranked. How and when will this be fixed? 

Message 71 of 80 (1,187 Views)

Re: Madden 19 H2H ranking is gone

★ Apprentice

Honestly, I don't even blame EA. This bug has existed since 2016. You idiots keep buying the same *. Speak with your wallet

Message 72 of 80 (1,552 Views)

Re: Madden 19 Online

★★★ Novice

Lol see response from EA Help

Message 73 of 80 (1,126 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Baffles me how they are blatantly ignoring their consumers call to get this issue resolved. They claim to be scouring forums looking for community feedback. Looks like they overlooked the two most popular threads on this site. Makes me feel disrespected and used just for money by EA. Makes me question whether or not to continue playing this game.
Message 74 of 80 (1,104 Views)

★ Novice

Have they addressed this issue?

Message 75 of 80 (1,419 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Can we please get an answer on this ASAP? I've had this issue since Madden 18 and it seems like there's a bunch of other people that have had this issue dating back all the way to 2017. My gamertag is bjoli12. EA please look into this ASAP!

Message 76 of 80 (1,350 Views)

★ Novice

Unbelievable. I had madden 19 on Xbox 1 lost my rank after 89 games. I broke my hdmi port so went and bought a ps4 lost my rank in even less time!!! Smh why does every person in the ea contact help tell me something different?!? The last agent told me to post my problem on the forum hahah seems like everyone got that message. EA MANAGER take this week and focus on ranked head to head problems please it’s the main problem with madden!  I shouldn’t have to keep buying a new gamer tag to see my rank. I lose all progress every time and lose money! 

The game freezes after someone rage quits or ea servers are lost! 

It sends you to the home screen and makes you reconnect to the ea servers when you return to the ranked online head to head screen rank and progression is gone

mans you can’t even click on the screen to  see your last Opponent played or your stats compared to other players 

Exp where rank points use to be rank 417

its now rank -

like I haven’t played a game 

also stats - 

FIX THE PROBLEM I WANT A SOLUTION NOT A EMAIL WITH TROUBLE SHOOTING GUESS.

Message 77 of 80 (1,044 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Has any1 fixed this problem? I've had this problem for 2 months. Also. Are my games not going to count because I cant see my rank? I've still been playing

Message 78 of 80 (1,245 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yooo I want my rank back yall can fix it wth is going on

Message 79 of 80 (1,021 Views)

Madden 19 h2h

★★★★★ Newbie

My ranking online disapperaed

Message 80 of 80 (966 Views)