Re: Missing HEAD2HEAD Rank PSN M19

by Blaze4343

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice

It has happen me last 3yrs it comes and goes I made videos last year on how to fix I'm In process trying to get it back up far as I know u have to do disconnect glitch or your opponent it will come back up the screen will flicker I been trying to get mine back up since it dissapered.

Message 51 of 80 (877 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I've got 20 loses or better trying to disconnect during game my best advice on how I got mine back last year check my video out YouTube blaze434 (have no mercy on opponent talk * make them quit no concede) it will eventually come back up took bought 2weeks last year

Message 52 of 80 (873 Views)

Madden 19

★★ Newbie

I can’t see my rank record online 

Message 53 of 80 (856 Views)

DASH UNDER RANKED IN H2H

★★★ Newbie
  • I won 9 games straight the last three of the 9 people disconnected and quitted on me and when I reloaded into my game it showed a dash under my rank I’m on ps4  HOW I GET MY RANK BACK ?? 
Message 54 of 80 (844 Views)

Re: DASH UNDER RANKED IN H2H

★★★ Newbie

Same thing happened to me. its really frustrated and all the troubleshooting that I have done over and over again has not brought my ranking back. the whole reason we play is fr that rank. from all the research that i have done and from the hours of phone calls with ea help it seems like this problem is not fixable. FIX OUR PROBLEM EA SPORTS

Message 55 of 80 (819 Views)

Re: Madden 19 online ranking not showing up

★★★ Newbie

These idiots won't even acknowledge the issue, FIX IT YOU INCOMPETENT SWINE! 

Message 56 of 80 (821 Views)

Re: Madden 19 online ranking not showing up

★★★ Newbie

Yeah my ranking disappeared after online h2h tried to pair me Chiefs VS Chiefs 3 games in a row - that concept seemed stupid to me so I left the games searching for a realistic matchup. Other than those 3, I have played every game until the end or a proper concede, am 26-25 and would be ranked in the top 10% but instead nothing. I am tired of playing scrubs please get my rank back - jakedelks09 

Message 57 of 80 (814 Views)

No longer ranked PC Madden 19

★ Apprentice

I was ranked and now I’m not. Just a dash line. Also I can’t see previous opponents stats. Is this a glitch? Playing On PC.

Message 58 of 80 (814 Views)

H2H ranking Disappeared in Madden 19

★★★★ Novice

Well, I must admit I have been duped again this year.  I waiting all year during Madden 18 for my H2H ranking to return, to no avail.  But as a loyal fan of Madden, I purchased Madden 19 (against my wife's advice). I go two good weeks of play before I have lost my H2H rank yet again.  If Madden is more focused on Franchise or Ultimate modes or MUT squads, then why even give us the ranking system.  I have been playing online for years and the ranking system matters to loyal players.  You are ruining the experience.  

So I ask you is there a way online I can look up my rank as I win? Like on ea somewhere.  That is the least you could do is give players a way to still see there rank even ot you dont jave it on the xbox.  

Please fix your product.  It is getting difficult to continue to defend a product that is flawed.  

Gamertag: grim reaper40

Message 59 of 80 (845 Views)

unable to see rank in h2h ps4

★★★★ Novice

i cannot see my rank or compare with online opponets iused  to see my  rank but since last week or so, my rank is dash i was rank in the  1400 ..ea support is not helping saying its a known big but they can't fix it

Message 60 of 80 (806 Views)