Missing BCA packs, i hate microtransactions and this is only making it worse!

by tdubbz716

Original Post

Highlighted

Missing BCA packs, i hate microtransactions and this is only making it worse!

★★★ Newbie

i had 700 microsoft points, i purchased the 2 packs within 10 seconds of each other, i open the first pack looked at the cards and didn't have an option to push X to open the second so i backed out, i cannot find my remaining pack anywhere, not in the unopened packs or anything. The game said Purchases remaining: 5  i bought my 2 and now it says i can still buy 3. Where the hell is my missing pack i've tried leaving ultimate team and re entering, i've tried resetting the game to see if it'll just pop up by itself but it won't and hasn't. This is quite frusterating considering i don't like micro transactions in the first place and now i'm getting burned and i doubt i will be reimbursed. PLEASE HELP

Message 1 of 3 (190 Views)

Re: Missing BCA packs, i hate microtransactions and this is only making it worse

★★★ Newbie

someone please tell me what i should do Frown i want my pack

Message 2 of 3 (183 Views)

Re: Missing BCA packs, i hate microtransactions and this is only making it worse

★★★★ Novice

well, unfortunately you've fallen victim to the world of microtransactions, and no, there is nothing that can be done. You won't be reimbursed, and you won't be given the pack you paid for. I know this from my experiance with both Microsoft and EA concerning a different issue where I spent $120 on premium for BF4. It sucks, and I'm sorry,

Message 3 of 3 (175 Views)