Betreff: Major lag spikes while playing.

by MtheHell

Original Post

Re: Major lag spikes while playing.

Community Manager

@Snipeman2512

Disabling all your audio devices is not really a satisfactory solution.

Can you try using your motherboard audio rather than via your GPU/display?

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 11 of 16 (483 Views)

★★ Novice

I've tried my monitor speakers, my regular speakers through an external soundcard and my headphones directly connected to my motherboard. Each has exactly the same stuttering even if i disable all the others.

Message 12 of 16 (472 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same. Somewhere along the way even this stopped working and now i'm seeing the spikes even when the sound is completely off.

Message 13 of 16 (464 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Did this aswell, worked at first, but after a shutdown, even with everything still disable the spike and sutting in sound came back

Message 14 of 16 (446 Views)

Betreff: Major lag spikes while playing.

★★★ Novice

I kept on trying and the best result (still stuttering/lagging sometimes, but not as often as before) I get with these setting:

Resolution 1920x1080

Locked to 60 fps

VSync on

Windowed Mode/Fullscreen doesn't matter, but game doesn't start everytime when fullscreen is selected :-/

Rendering set to HIGH (with keeping all resulting settings below)

My system:

Win7 Pro 64bit

Intel i7-5820K @3.30GHz (OC to 4.0 GHz by mifcom)

NVidia GeForce GTX 970 MSI Gaming

DirectX 11

24GB RAM

(For details see updated DxDiag.txt attached)

Message 15 of 16 (417 Views)

★★★ Novice
Could there be a communication problem with both Gamepad and Mouse/keyboard causing the lagging? You can't choose one, there is always both activated in the Controller menu.

What I also recognized, everytime I start a match (no matter in which game mode) the mouse steering director is shown (the circle with the green pointer if you play with mouse) - even though I play with XB Controller only and all the time (I never touch my mouse when the game is running).

And another observation: In MUT-mode on the "Ready"-Screen you can't select a controler and there ist always the Keyboard-symbol shown, not the symbol for Gamepad (and unchangeable) and sometimes after replays during the matches the blue mouse pointer appears until I move a Controller analog stick.
Message 16 of 16 (406 Views)