Madden NFL 25, 15 and 16 Solo Challenges

by Lord_12396

Original Post

Re: Madden NFL 25, 15 and 16 Solo Challenges

★ Apprentice

@EA_Darko  Please pass my feedback to the Team too. I want to see the Solo Challenges back too before the servers shutdown. Please EA do this, as dedicated Madden players we want to obtain all the trophies in these games.

Message 21 of 25 (497 Views)

★★★ Novice
I would really like that these Solo Challenges be brought back in Madden NFL 25, 15 and 16. Please also note that the Solo Challenges are not working in Madden NFL 17 in PS4 and Xbox One.
Message 22 of 25 (490 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I would like to see the Solo Challeges return. Many players still want to achieve the trophies for winning the Solo Challenges in Madden 25, 15 and 16.

Please make this happen

@EA_Darko  @EA_Barry  @EA_Blueberry  @EA_Atic  @EA_Aljo  @EA_Kent.

Message 23 of 25 (470 Views)

Community Manager

Hi, everyone. 

Thank you for your ongoing patience while this was sent over to the team for review, I know many of you are playing these titles out of pure enjoyment despite never versions of the game while others are trophy/achievement hunting. After careful consideration, we are announcing an end to online services for these titles. Detailed information on sunsetting these titles can be found here.

We submitted your reports of these missing Solo Challenges up to the team and based off the upcoming sunset timeline, we do not foresee these challenges coming back online. I understand this is not the outcome you were hoping for and hope the information in the link above can help alleviate any confusion on whether they would return back in game. 

Blueberry.png
Message 24 of 25 (1,317 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Hello @EA_Blueberry 

It's really a shame for us that the Solo Challenges won't be coming back.

However due to the circumstances I understand the decision.

At least I would like to thank you for giving your attention to this topic and for making an extensive response to let us know about the situation.

Message 25 of 25 (354 Views)