Re: Madden NFL 19 keeps crashing to desktop with no error

by mqualls2

Original Post

★★★★ Apprentice

excuse me, excuse me EA, I'm still here.

Message 151 of 185 (1,344 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

This post is as solved for a long time, although it is not true, so they ignore it.
While this s_h_it is hidden here it does not splash and they will not do anything to fix it.

Message 152 of 185 (1,337 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

We will see. They might make more money? phenoms were popular cpus with gamer's and overclockers. nostalgia. Thats what pc gaming is about i can buy a playstation for $300 but i rather play on my pc. So ive been waiting since madden 2005. i still play it . Maybe im too old school. the gamers and overclockers are what kept pc gaming alive. 

Message 153 of 185 (1,318 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Sadly EA is money not PC gaming. Only see the second gold era of PC gaming, where was EA since NFL08? they was saying that pc market had no interest. Until the new engine frosbite came, with which it is easier to export to different platforms and that whatever God wants, because you see that fixing PC bugs is not his priority.

They are more interested in consoles, and then you have to agree with those who say that sports games do not work on PC, normal, with such abandonment by developers like EA ... but Hey! Look how well football manager has worked. It depends on the care you put on things. In PC for example we are from the first online games tired of the "grinding", or that is my opinion, too much has been in the MMO in past decades. So the Madden Ultimate mode for PC ... But career or franchise mode personalizing many things I think that it work on PC.

Fortunately, madden19 works for me, but I will never buy a game from EA just for the treatment they give.

Message 154 of 185 (1,306 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@Spark_2333333 

sports games work perfect on pc. ive been using a logitech rumble pad 2  controller on pc for probably 20 - 30 years now and it plays just like a ps4 controller. i use logitech wingman software to map the buttons. And for madden i use the x box controller emulator works perfect.  How can you sell fifa, but you cant sell madden. it doesnt make sence.

Message 155 of 185 (1,302 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@Spark_2333333 

you want a theory, here it goes. years ago micro**** paid E* to only make the game for the xbox. computer sales were down but if your selling xboxs your selling computers because thats really what a  xbox  really is. windows 10. all the gamers i new back then played madden, and they bought madden almost every year. so how could E* not make money off the game. it doesnt make sence. thats just my theory.

Message 156 of 185 (1,301 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

You need this to be published in an online magazine like IGN etc. If you want them to at least think of a fix, although it seems that it happens by removing the garbage from the Denuvo anti-copy system.

Message 157 of 185 (1,235 Views)

★★★ Novice

Any update about this issue? The same thing is happening with me. I have a Phenom II X4 955

Message 158 of 185 (1,058 Views)

★★ Novice

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/EA-you-HAVE-to-fix-the-bug-where-the-game-won-t-launch-on...

this was the fix for me and others that have been having this issue hope this works

Message 159 of 185 (841 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hi, That is a different problem "game not launch", here game launch right, but after crash to desktop. Anyway I will send this to my friend, may be that work to him. Thanks!!

Message 160 of 185 (832 Views)