Madden NFL 10

by hijleh1421

Original Post

Trying to play Madden 2010 and keep getting a message that the ea servers are not available this has been going on for weeks

★ Newbie

Trying to play Madden 2010 and keep getting a message that the ea servers are not available this has been going on for weeks? Why can't I connect to the servers? Is the product for 2010 discontinued from being able to play?

Message 11 of 23 (2,732 Views)

MADEN 10/LARRY STICKYFINGERS

★★★ Newbie

I AM A LONG TIME EA SPORT'S FAN & I HAVE A HUGE QUESTION HOW DO YOU UNLOCK THE LARRY STICKY FINGERS ACHIEVEMENT BECAUSE LARRY FITZGERALD CAUGHT 20 BALLS & I STILL DID NOT GET THE ACHIEVEMENT. CAN SOMEONE HELP ME OUT.?

Message 12 of 23 (2,752 Views)

How do you play online on madden nfl 10

★★★ Newbie

It says I can't connect to EA servers

Message 13 of 23 (2,699 Views)

Re: How do you play online on madden nfl 10

★★ Apprentice

Those servers have been down for a few years, which is why you can't access them.

Message 14 of 23 (1,267 Views)

Re: How do you play online on madden nfl 10

Community Manager

You can see a list of retired games here.

We hope you have gotten many hours of enjoyment out of the games and we appreciate your ongoing patronage.

barry.png
Message 15 of 23 (1,263 Views)

Madden NFL 10

★★★ Newbie

my franchise got deleted in madden 10 on ps2. is there any way to reload it

Message 16 of 23 (1,258 Views)

Playing online

★★★ Newbie

Hi I am trying to play Madden 10 online and it keeps popping up that the EA server is not available. I also have NCAA Football 2013 made by EA as well and it works fine online. What can I do to get Madden10 to play online as well?

Message 17 of 23 (1,251 Views)

Re: Playing online

Community Manager

@cowboy0983 wrote:

Hi I am trying to play Madden 10 online and it keeps popping up that the EA server is not available. I also have NCAA Football 2013 made by EA as well and it works fine online. What can I do to get Madden10 to play online as well?

Unfortunately, online play is no longer available for Madden 10. Read more about it here: http://www.ea.com/1/service-updates

Message 18 of 23 (1,248 Views)

Re: Playing online

★★ Novice

Is it possible for EA to provide users with the old software for the servers so if they opt to run them and play the game they can? I know with the new CEO trying to change the rep of the company a good start might be either firing up some servers and allowing users to get achievements they missed or games they liked. In my case I was never informed of server shut downs and EA does have ways to contact me cause they flood my inbox with sales flyers all the time.

So again is it possible to let the servers be private run or how we somebody go about requesting they fire a old server up again? I await an answer that somehow I think will be avoided.

Message 19 of 23 (1,234 Views)

Re: Madden NFL 10

★★★ Newbie

I think it so stupid that they shut down servers to these games and make getting the achievements impossible. They should send out a patch that unlocks them when you put the game in. Alot of us hate unfinished games.

Message 20 of 23 (1,189 Views)