by krayzeeekid

Original Post

Re: Madden Account Being Denied Access

★★★ Newbie
How long did this last?
Message 11 of 19 (2,377 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Is this a suspension or forever? If just suspension how long?
Message 12 of 19 (2,369 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
Cant get in auction house either and cant get answer from ea like whats going on man
Message 13 of 19 (2,270 Views)

Re: Denied access from Auction House?

★ Novice
How long does this process take i have sent in everything and haven't heard anything it's ridiculous this happens when there are guys with way better teams that spend money on coins and all that I upgrade my guys in sets and get banned??
Message 14 of 19 (2,207 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m having that issue now how did it get fixed?

Message 15 of 19 (1,399 Views)

★ Novice

Mine has been blocked since early October.  I've contacted EA several times and have been told that my account was in good standing.

They finally gave up and said, they can't figure it out.  I still can't get into MUT, but I can access the auction on my phone.

Madden 19 works fine.  Searching this forum in hopes that this has been resolved.

Message 16 of 19 (1,374 Views)

★ Novice

Same,as of yesterday.

Message 17 of 19 (1,348 Views)

★ Novice

I have this issues as of the start of series 5 get told my acces has been denied to this feature can’t even get past the main menu. I’ve contracted ea help multiple times and they are of no help. How do I get past this. I’ve tried my farm account and it does the same thing I’ve also tried deleting and reinstall I’m lost on what to do next I just want to play someone plz help me

Message 18 of 19 (1,333 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, all.

This post is originally from 2017 so I will be locking it down from further necroposting. Please respond to this newly created post for further assistance.

Don't "necropost." Reviving, updating or bumping old, outdated and irrelevant threads is not helpful for our community. It's best to check when the thread was created before you hit post, just to make sure it's not 2 years old for example. 

AHQ Rules & Guidelines

Blueberry.png
Message 19 of 19 (1,308 Views)