Madden 25 franchise owner mode invalid price range

by Thetwinsarein

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Madden 25 franchise owner mode invalid price range

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I've been playing madden 25 on my xbox 360. ( Back story, single parent, don't live in the income bracket to purchase a newer system).  After successfully moving the Jacksonville Jaguars to Houston to re create the defunct Houston Oilers. I have all my merchandise and food set to the lowest possible price. While making the tickets the most expensive price to earn as much as I can. After completing the first season and Building a new stadium, I go to change prices in the new stadium.  I can change any price I want to how ever I am stuck on the screen and get a message saying invalid price range and cannot leave the screen.  Any time I press the B button to go back , I get an error message saying 'Invalid price range', and I cannot leave the screen.  I have no idea what happened, I don't mess with any in game settings, I am on a coasting owner only mode,, so i do not play the actual games themselves. Now the last thing I did was set the ticket price (Year 1) for my super bowl winning t shirts to 5 dollars. The lowest price option available. So when the second season started this is now a locked price.  Is this the issue? Does anyone at all have any insight as to this situation. Does anyone still even play this game...going on 6 years old now. Hopefully someone will read this.  

Thanks.  THETWINSAREIN 

EA_Blueberry: edited post title to match post description

Message 1 of 2 (792 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Madden 25 for the xbox 360 Huge problem

Community Manager

@Thetwinsarein 

Are you able to proceed by setting it to a higher price? It sounds like you'll need to make the price higher to offset the costs of relocating the stadium for our financial budget. 

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (772 Views)

All Replies

Re: Madden 25 for the xbox 360 Huge problem

Community Manager

@Thetwinsarein 

Are you able to proceed by setting it to a higher price? It sounds like you'll need to make the price higher to offset the costs of relocating the stadium for our financial budget. 

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 2 (773 Views)