Madden 25 [Xbox One] Community Files Error

by TJDoc85

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Madden 25 [Xbox One] Community Files Error

★★★★★ Novice

When I attempt to download any community file, it goes through the progress bar but then says error whilst downloading, try again. The first file I downloaded worked fine, I also managed to rate the file ok and upload it too. But any subsequent file seems to error. 

I have managed to use an alternative gamertag to download one file but that also now errors every time I try to download a second file. Interestingly, I can re-download the file from my alternative gametag using my original gamertag and then use it successfully.

However the files do not seem to register in the "My Downloads" tile of the game, only the original file i downloaded sits in there. This is what i believe is preventing the "Quality Gift" achievement (download 3 pieces of content) from unlocking.

I have already tried the following;

1) Types of Files (Roster, Playbooks, Sliders) - They all Error.

2) Uninstall and Re-install the game.

3) Privacy Settings set to Adult.

4) Tested the 360 version of Madden 25. Those Files also Error, though Madden 15 on Xbox One does work.

5) Power Cycle of the system.

6) Remove and Re-Sync Gamertag

7) Content Restrictions - Set to Unrestricted.

8) Cleared Persistent Storage (3 Times)

9) Restore Console to Factory settings, reinstalled game. Community Files still Error.

10) Purchased another Console, installed the game, Community Files still Error.

Message 1 of 10 (4,261 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Madden 25 [Xbox One] Community Files Error

★★★★★ Novice

So I finally managed to obtain this silly achievement.

I loaded a 2nd profile, which was able to download 3 community files without issue. Staying on the Community page, I switched to my main profile that was having trouble. I re-downloaded the same 3 files initially downloaded by the 2nd profile and the achievement popped.

Hope this solution proves to be useful to others, and save hours and hours trying.

View in thread

Message 9 of 10 (3,268 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice

I've been trying everyday to resolve this but still having the same problems. I've noticed that I seem to be having the same issues on Madden 15 too.

Message 2 of 10 (4,112 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I'm still attempting this every day, but after 4 weeks on both Madden 25 and Madden 15, I'm getting the same errors. Please could an EA representative take a look at my EA / Origin account and clear whatever bug is preventing these to save correctly?

Message 3 of 10 (4,060 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Still an on going issue EA. I can download the one file I previously downloaded just fine, over and over again. However I cannot download any new files. Could you please look into my EA Account and check that there is not a silly bug that needs clearing?

I'm having the same issue in Madden 15 and Madden 25. 

Message 4 of 10 (4,016 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
IS ANYONE FROM EA GOING TO ADDRESS THIS ISSUE OR AT LEAST RESPOND AND RECOGNIZE IT. I HAVE THE SAME ISSUE. WHEN YOU PAY MONEY FOR A PRODUCT IT IS SUPPOSED TO FUNCTION PROPERLY AND AS ADVERTISED.....THIS TYPE OF SH** IS REDICULOUS AND HAS GONE ON FOR TOO LONG. EA NEEDS TO BE SUED FOR FALSE ADVERTISMENT FRAUD OR FOR JUST SELLING DAMAGED AND BROKEN PRODUCTS
Message 5 of 10 (3,826 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Checking in again... still experiencing the issue. I think this one is going to run, and waste my time until the servers close making all files defunct.

Message 6 of 10 (3,799 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Definitely still an issue! Can't download any community files!

Message 7 of 10 (3,350 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Additionally, can't even download my own created files or files created by a secondary gamertag. 

Message 8 of 10 (3,348 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

So I finally managed to obtain this silly achievement.

I loaded a 2nd profile, which was able to download 3 community files without issue. Staying on the Community page, I switched to my main profile that was having trouble. I re-downloaded the same 3 files initially downloaded by the 2nd profile and the achievement popped.

Hope this solution proves to be useful to others, and save hours and hours trying.

Message 9 of 10 (3,269 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Same thing happening to me. Did you ever get yours to work normally?

Message 10 of 10 (2,274 Views)