Re: Madden 21 franchise mode game crashes after trying to end game

by glendaog

Original Post

★ Apprentice

@EA_Blueberry wrote:
@Jordan3375Would you be able to help us out by responding back with the info I'm asking for. I'm going to swing it up to the team ASAP so we can get this looked into.

Thanks,

Would you be able to update us by responding back with info we asking for. This essentially bricks the game for franchise players. 

Message 281 of 489 (1,379 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@Goatfleas That’s how they do it
“we need you to reply quickly so that we can ignore you for several days” - Madden team
Message 282 of 489 (1,375 Views)

★ Apprentice

@glendaog wrote:
@GoatfleasThat’s how they do it
“we need you to reply quickly so that we can ignore you for several days” - Madden team

The worst part is, they broke it after they finally threw us franchise players a bone. I have atleast 3 more non game breaking bugs I’d like to submit as well but because there minor/franchise/sim bugs it’s like why bother there just a drop in the bucket this year. 

Message 283 of 489 (1,370 Views)

★★ Novice

Will this be fixed soon? This is ridiculous. 

Message 284 of 489 (1,362 Views)

★ Novice

I’m getting this same code now months later 

Message 285 of 489 (1,348 Views)

Community Manager

@Goatfleas wrote:

@EA_Blueberry wrote:
@Jordan3375Would you be able to help us out by responding back with the info I'm asking for. I'm going to swing it up to the team ASAP so we can get this looked into.

Thanks,

Would you be able to update us by responding back with info we asking for. This essentially bricks the game for franchise players. 

Hey everyone,

I just got back in from the weekend and I can confirm the team is aware of this and looking into it. Time-frame wise, I do not have a specific date that's set to address this at the moment but will relay more details about this right here when we find out. 

Another player mentioned earlier they were able to fix this by disconnected their PS4 from the internet. That's not a "fix" I'm advising you all to do, but if it's an offline franchise can someone confirm for me it actually works via that method so we can pass this information to the team to determine if it's network based?

Thanks, 

Blueberry.png
Message 286 of 489 (1,330 Views)

★ Guide

Wow.... 

Message 287 of 489 (1,329 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry Disconnecting from the internet entirely does make it technically playable. Though I won’t pretend I’m not disappointed here
Message 288 of 489 (1,322 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry Or play Madden 20
Message 289 of 489 (1,225 Views)

Community Manager

@glendaog wrote:
@EA_Blueberry Disconnecting from the internet entirely does make it technically playable. Though I won’t pretend I’m not disappointed here

@glendaog 

Appreciate you confirming. The team is currently working on a fix. 

Blueberry.png
Message 290 of 489 (1,208 Views)