Re: Madden 21 cross play

by YEZZlR

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Madden 21 cross play

★★★ Newbie

Will madden 21 allow cross platform play?

Message 1 of 19 (40,475 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Madden 21 doesn't support cross-play.

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 19 (39,855 Views)

All Replies

I think they would have mentioned it during EA Play; not to say it will never happen, however...

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 2 of 19 (40,264 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Venomisfip I hope so for a bigger pc playerbase, though steam will help this year anyway i expect.
Message 3 of 19 (40,225 Views)

Community Manager

Madden 21 doesn't support cross-play.

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 19 (39,856 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry Thanks for the response. Confirms I won’t be purchasing the game, much appreciated.
Message 5 of 19 (37,569 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

does no crossplay also means that its not possible as a xbox series x user to play against/with xbox one users?

edit: or ps4 to ps5?

Message 6 of 19 (37,404 Views)

Community Manager
@satfreaktom264 Cross-play isn't supported for next gen consoles as far as we are aware. So PS4 players won't be able to play against PS5 players (Or Xbox One & Xbox Series X)
Blueberry.png
Message 7 of 19 (37,315 Views)

Champion

so the not coming crossplay for different xbox versions is a problem by microsoft or by @EA ? @EA could (maybe) do it, but the microsoft series x hardware/software doesnt support it (at the moment). do i understand this correct?

Message 8 of 19 (36,952 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Cross-play on madden would shake the sports side of the gaming industry, plus with the new "The Yard" game mode that would be crazy, and I don't even play madden like that and just thinking about it hypes me up.

Message 9 of 19 (34,730 Views)

★★ Novice

Will ps4 owner ls be able to play ps5 owners in franchise mode?  Im a long time franchise player that keeps 32 membere all year for very competitive play.  Some will have a ps5 and some will not on launch, so i wanted to know how that works for my community.......?  We do a full 53 man fantasy draft to kick off our franchise btw...... and a redraft would suck if there wasnt the crossplay support for ps4  and ps5......

Your thoughts.....?

Message 10 of 19 (29,899 Views)