Madden 21 Servers

by ogcharless

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Madden 21 Servers

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have bought Madden for 10 years and haven't had this much trouble, ever. I. continue to be disconnected from EA servers on Madden 21. It is not my WiFi, and it is not my console. Please let me know if I am doing something wrong or if the servers are poor. It hurts to know a multi-billion dollar company cannot sustain its servers on PS4. I would like to buy Madden 22 but if this is how the game is being treated, I want no support in EA.

Message 1 of 3 (595 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Madden 21 Servers

Community Manager

Hey, @ogcharless 

Can you confirm for me these steps were done? They fix it for me most of the time. If not, let me know and we can dive into some other steps. We're not seeing any outages at this time so it could be a hiccup with the way the connection is reaching our servers, something totally out of your control. You likely have a fast connection but the current link needs to be refreshed. Works most of the time. Standard smile 

Reboot the power to the modem/router

1. Unplug the power cable from your modem/router for 5-10 minutes to refresh the network.

How to power cycle your PS4 console

1. Touch the power button on the front of the PS4 for at least 7 seconds (until the system beeps twice).
  2. Turn it back on after 1 minute. Launch the game.
Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (565 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey, @ogcharless 

Can you confirm for me these steps were done? They fix it for me most of the time. If not, let me know and we can dive into some other steps. We're not seeing any outages at this time so it could be a hiccup with the way the connection is reaching our servers, something totally out of your control. You likely have a fast connection but the current link needs to be refreshed. Works most of the time. Standard smile 

Reboot the power to the modem/router

1. Unplug the power cable from your modem/router for 5-10 minutes to refresh the network.

How to power cycle your PS4 console

1. Touch the power button on the front of the PS4 for at least 7 seconds (until the system beeps twice).
  2. Turn it back on after 1 minute. Launch the game.
Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 3 (566 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem. Resetting router, modem, and platform is something EVERYONE knows to do, and it never works for any problem whatsoever. Fix this problem on YOUR end, EA. 

Getting disconnected and kicked from games on SINGLE PLAYER STORY MODE. Like wtf dude 

Message 3 of 3 (343 Views)