Re: Madden 20 won’t finish loading

by SCDeluxe2

Original Post

Madden 20 won’t finish loading

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have Madden 20 on a disk. When I try to open the game, it reaches the load screen fine but when it reaches the ‘showtime’ section of the load, the bar stops and wont move from there. Is there a possible fix to this? The file attached shows where the loading bar stops if that helps (the video plays fine in the background). I have uninstalled and reinstalled and that has not worked.

Edit: It may be an Xbox problem as it will not download when I try to reinstall it

Message 1 of 2 (738 Views)

Re: Madden 20 won’t finish loading

★★★ Newbie
@Ultimohurdle208 I had this happen last weekend, but eventually loaded on 3rd or 4th restart after reporting problem. Problem recurred tonight, and can't overcome it. Troubleshooters aren't responding. Not happy with EA Sports games. Support for NBA2K20 game mode stopped a long time ago while I was in the middle of a season and everything was lost. Feel like I bought something that was repossessed that I paid full price for. I wonder how John Madden would respond to having his name associated with a game this dysfunctional that no one is working to resolve.
Message 2 of 2 (350 Views)