Madden 20 suggests

by mrhicks74

Original Post

Madden 20 suggests

★★ Novice

We need a new more authentic tackling system new hit stick hit stick should be more dynamic like real lif this will bring more excitement to the game there should be a new hit stick system in madden 20 two types hit stick and brutal hit stick this the little things that make the game more fun we need this we wanna see madden like we never seen a football sports game before we want Helmets coming off players fixing there jerseys we wan to se crazy pills jersey being ripped and grabbed also there should be a real nfl draft scenes in career mode there should be a training camp with drills to do like the combine make the game more authentic madden 19 wasn’t all the way authentic it’s the little details that make the game more authentic and we are tire of the same boring fans and crowds get the crowds to be more authentic make the crowd active get them into the game let the player be more authentic Also rivals should be more authentic where rival teams play each other like the hate each other a lil fighting spot light players and we need each team with all there throw back uniforms and patches on the jerseys sponsorship jerseys real authentic jerseys and equipment 

Message 1 of 2 (674 Views)

Re: Madden 20 suggests

★★ Expert

@mrhicks74 

I appreciate your enthusiasm for the game.

However, there is a major problem as consumers and as a gaming community our wish list and heart felt request fall on deaf ears from EA & Ghost studios and other studios they work with. 

I am an old dude and I was born before video games were even created. 

So I have seen the endless money pits these game companies have conjured up. 

So please understand there won't really ever be a game from EA or other venders that will satisfy all the people all the time. 

EA is all about making money from corporate office. 

I have noticed this trend in particular over the last 10 years. 

How EA cuts major details and puts a great advertising for each new release. 

Sadly, many gamers feel let down.

Games are costly, but the resale value is not conceivable.

So I hope this gives you and others a bigger picture why our wishes don't really get taken care of. 

It's all about greed for EA. 

Have a wonderful day. 😁👍

Message 2 of 2 (650 Views)