Re: Madden 20 suggestions

by BLVD69

Original Post

Madden 20 suggestions

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
  • Can we please have this in madden 20 new dynamic weather get the crowds involved with the game show fans coming to the stadium at the concessions get food and going to the stands more refs side judges that brings the chains out more camera crew a real half time show show players in the locker room more deep sidelines more player coaches and personnel a line of scrimmage different broadcasts station hosting the game such as Monday night Sunday night Thursday fox cbs and espn we need this in madden we do t want last year madden to roll over rebuild madden up since ps5 and the next Xbox coming make madden a real life game for us  please also we need more authenticity more of it this includes the players to we don’t wanna keep getting bored playing madden make madden worth playing get deep in the game we want everything we see on tv In the game small details matter such as new weather that definitely need to be played part of the game make the game fell extraordinary amazing fun people all over the world think madden 19 sucks make madden 20
  • the game of 2020 since ps5 coming 
Message 1 of 2 (871 Views)

Re: Madden 20 suggestions

★★ Expert

@mrhicks74 

I value your opinion and nice wish list.

Sadly, EA is more concerned with their bottom Dollar.

So as a fan myself I will just say Madden football has seemingly becoming less fun to play.

The overall lifetime experience for me feels this franchise title has become way to much commercial and has taken a turn for the worst.

You gotta go back to the 1980's when Madden game was first created.

Sure it was just blips on a screen but the funtalmental focus was having fun without all the silly antics and rapid eye movement which can cause some people a seizures. 

The game simply needs to get back basics. 

Thanks for sharing and have a good day.😁👍

Message 2 of 2 (844 Views)